12. REMINISCENSE

THEY SHARED APPREHENSIVE LOOKS AS THEY STOOD AROUND THE DINING ROOM TABLE

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

THEY SHARED APPREHENSIVE LOOKS AS THEY STOOD AROUND THE DINING ROOM TABLE. They were all recently just up having decided to get some sleep before they went through their memories.

Bea could still feel the awkwardness from when she had shown Hope to the spare room. They watched her carefully as she drew a protective ruin out of salt into a large circle in preparation.

"So whats going to happen?" Stanley asked speaking up. He was probably the most nervous about it all, he didn't exactly want someone going through his head.

"I'm not really sure." Bea admitted frowning slightly. "Hope will go into our memories and find the key ones so we know what tokens to get." She explained to them. "Oh! and I also found out they snooped through my memories to find me."she added casually.

"Bea! you make it sound so bad!" Hope cried looking horrified, a deep blush on her cheeks.

"I mean it kind of is an invasion of privacy. Actually screw kind of it is." Eddie retorted causing Bea to snicker. He wasn't a morning person.

"Okay im ready. Hold the person you are next too's hand and form a circle. Inside the salt." Hope explained calmly her blush fading.
They nodded and did what they were told.

Hope took a deep breath and started chanting, as she changed they were transported into a black room which had doors.

"What now?" asked Richie looking around warily.

"Just open a door and someone's memory will play." Hope told them causing them to nod. Her face was concentrated as she worked on keeping the spell going.

Beverly looked at a yellow door and walked towards it opening it making them transport to that memory.

"Jesus beverly!" Stanley complained as his stomach lurched at the sudden change.

Beverly climbed down the stairs to the clubhouse looking around in amazement. The others coming down after her looking around in wonder. Ben watched them all with a proud grin.

"The clubhouse." Mike reminisced smiling. "We went there after the rock fight."

"What the dick is this?" Richie asked incredulously looking around. "How'd you build it?" he added as he walked around checking it out more.

"When did you build it?" asked Bill as he too looked around.

"Here and there i guess." ben informed them sheepishly "it was already dug out from something so i just had to reinforce the walls and get some wood for the uh roof door and thats pretty much it"

"pretty good for my first time huh?" he asked leaning on a wooden support beam, causing a part of the ceiling to almost fall on bea who was pulled out of the way just in time by beverly. it crashed to the floor loudly making them all jump.

THE ABANDONED MIKAELSON जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें