16. DEMON FROM HELL PT3

"Eddie is it? May I have a quick word?" Klaus asked gaining looks of disbelief and wariness from those around him

Eddie looked at the man in front of him, looking him over cautiously. He hesitated for a second but nodded slightly.

Klaus nodded to the side signalling for Eddie to follow him.

"Eds!" Bea whispered lunging forward and grabbing his arm as he walked forward. "You don't have to do this okay? You really don't have to do this."

Eddie smiled at her, trying to ease her worries. "I'll be fine, I'll be back in a sec."

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

"What did Klaus want?" Bea questioned worriedly, her eyes searching over Eddie the second he was back as she shot distrustful looks at her birth father.

Eddie moved closer to her as they walked back to the others, wrapping an arm around her waist he talked quietly to her. "It was nothing," Noticing her disbelieving expression her continued quickly. "Honestly, don't worry about it. I will tell you later when we are alone."

Bea shot another distrustful look towards her father who was watching them closely his expression carefully blank, and nodded as they reached the others.

They reached the others who seemed to realise this was a later discussion as they turned to Mike, who stood at the centre of the wooden panels. Looking down at what was below them Bea came to the realisation it was a sewer, a chill went down her back and she shared a wary look with Stanley.

"Mike," Richie spoke first looking towards him. "What do we do now?"

Mike smiled cynically at them all bending down and revealing a whole under a trap door, he stood up again briefly to look around at them all once more.

"See yous at the other side."

Within an instant he was gone and climbing down the ladder, the losers paused for a brief second exchanging worried looks.

"Is he okay?" Stanley tentatively asked what they were all thinking.

"I think that's a relative question at this point." Richie muttered.

Bill turned to Beverley a smile on his face as he offered her his arm, "Ladies first."

Beverley rolled her eyes fondly but a smile was on her face as she followed after Mike. 

"Stay together." Bill warned them as they started to go down.

Ben was after her, followed by Stanley, Richie, Bea, Eddie and then lastly Bill. He sent a last look towards the Mikaelsons, locking eyes with Hope's concerned ones her sent her a reassuring nod before disapearing after the others, leaving the Mikaelsons to their worries.