15. DEMON FROM HELL PT2

There was a tense moment of exasperation from the group as they stared dumbfounded at those in front of them, it was quickly broken by Hope

"I can't believe you!" Hope groaned glaring at them all.

"We are leaving now. I don't care if I have to drag you all the way to New Orleans you are leaving this god forsaken town." Klaus demanded looking around in disgust.

"OH FUCK OFF" Stanley snapped shocking everyone.

Richie whistled lowly, making some people glance to him. "Damn Stan the man really going for it now."

This earned him a dirty look from said person.

Klaus - seeming to regain some of the dignity he lost from being made speechless by a 17 year old - puffed out his chest angrily.

"Do you know who I am, boy?" He asked Stanley threateningly, earning eye rolls from his family.

"An egomaniac?" Stanley deadpanned with a snort and a questioning eyebrow. Klaus opened his mouth to retort looking ready to kill but was swiftly cut off by Bea.

"Okay look, I don't know how many times I am going to have to say this but I'm not fucking leaving! And for the record I want nothing to do with you are you're batshit insane family!"

The rest of the Mikaelson's had the dignity to look regretful but at the same time they still had that stubborn look in there eye, letting Bea know it would not be easy to get rid of them.

"I for one am not letting either of my daughters walk into something this dangerous without backup." Hayley finally spoke up, determination clear on her face.

Bill sighed annoyed but stepped forward slightly in front of his friends who had all congregated behind him. " Look we don't have time for this. If you come you do what we say." He announced ignoring the incredulous looks from his friends. "You have no idea what pennywise is like."

Kol scoffed stepping forward a smug look on his face. " I think we can handle that pathetic little thing, we are Mikaelson's after all." His comment bringing smirks and prideful expressions to the rest of his family's faces. " But sure if it helps you sleep at night we will do what you say." He finished with a mocking tone.

"Excuse me one moment while we have a word." Beverley said with false sweetness in her tone as she gripped onto her boyfriends arm dragging him to a corner and gesturing the others over.

"What the fuck!" Beverley hissed angrily, glaring so hard Bill took a wary step back, a annoyed but apologetic expression on his face.

"What was I supposed to do?" He hissed back, "Let's be smart here. Okay? They aren't going to leave. At least this way they won't get in the way and mess everything up!"

"Bev, he has a point." Bea admitted, Beverley turned to look at her a slight hurt expression on her face.

"Look I for one would rather have them no where near us, but the Mikaelson's are stubborn they won't leave if we tell them to? Alright? They are way to cocky, honestly they think that they are the most powerful creatures on this planet. We just need to humour them." Bea explained, Beverley watched her simply for a moment before sighing in exasperation, causing the others to breathe a sigh of relief.