19. DEMON FROM HELL PT6

BEA HAD BEEN THROUGH A LOT IN LIFE

BEA HAD BEEN THROUGH A LOT IN LIFE. The beatings, the bullying, Pennywise. Yet she could confidently say the worst point in her life was watching her boyfriend being impaled.

"No!" She screamed as Eddie was lifted higher into the air, blood starting to rush quickly out of the wound in his stomach. And a small trickle coming down from his mouth.

She started to run forward towards him but was stopped by arms around her waist. "No! Stop let me go!" She cried trashing around trying to get out but the arms only tightened more.

"Bea, Bea stop you can't do anything right now." Stanley begged her from behind where he was holding onto her for dear life.

Pennywise cackled down at them and then threw Eddie over roughly to the other side of the room where he landed crying out in pain.

They all ran quickly to the crawlspace, Pennywise close behind them laughing tauntingly. Bea stumbled down the rocky slope letting out an ear piercing scream as she saw Eddie.

"Eddie!" she cried running over to him quickly and kneeling by him quickly. He looks up at her from where he lies and coughs once more. She lets out a broken whimper at the blood that comes up when he does so.

The others are by them quickly helping Eddie up so he's leaning against the wall. Richie crouches at his other side, worry clear in his eyes as they all crowd around him.

"Shit man, you don't look so good." He jokes but his voice wobbles and his hands shake.

"COME OUT AND PLAY LOSERS!" Pennywise yells causing them all the jump and scoot more protectively infront of Eddie.

"He's hurt. He's hurt really bad." Bill mumbles as Stanley shrugs off his jacket, placing it on the wounded boys stomach. Eddie groans in pain coughing up more blood causing the losers to share frantic glances. They have no idea what to do.

"And how do we do that, Bill?" Beverly asks worriedly but Bill doesn't reply.

Mike suddenly perks up, "The Shokopiwah!" he exclaims as they all look at him.

"What?" Bea asks quietly as she throws worried looks down at Eddie.

"All living things must abide by the laws of the shape they inhabit." Mike tells them all making them share relieved looks as they realise what he means.

"GUYS!" Ben suddenly shouts taking off towards a tunnel close by them. They all look over quickly seeing what he sees.

Beverly stands up quickly going to join him. "The tunnel! Pennywise has to make himself small to get through the entrance of the cavern, right? So if we get back there, we can get force him back down to his size."

"Beverly you genius." Stanley tells her grinning.

Eddie coughs before speaking up making them turn to him worriedly. "So, we make him small. Small enough so we can kill him!"