13. TENSION

Bea walked through the woods, thinking quietly and listening to nature. She still couldnt completely believe that her sister was here and she was getting a chance to know her.

when they were younger, she had always wanted to, but her father didnt allow it for some reason bea didnt know.

she continued walking for a couple of minutes until she heard a twig snapping behind her making her turn quickly and look around.

"hello?" she called getting no response, she looked around warily "i have a taser and i know how to use it!" she lied.

"no worries only us" kol said as he and davina stepped out looking amused.

"um hello?" bea said warily staring at her aunt and uncle.

"what are you doing in the woods?" davina asked trying to start conversation.

bea simply shrugged before turning around and walking off, she turned noticing they werent following "are you going to come with me or follow out of sight like stalkers?"

they quickly caught up to her and walked in silence for a few minutes. They walked down a path to a small area full of wild flowers, making them look at it in awe. bea walked over to a tree stump and stuck her hand into to it before carefully pulling it out revealing a small tin, which made her smile.

"whats in there?" davina asked as her and kol both studied the box curiously.

"a keepsake" she answered simply putting it in her bag and turning to look at them, annoyance on her face.

"why are you here?"

"we just want to talk" kol told her calmly not wanting to upset her.

"about what, how you were all horrible to me and now suddenly want to be a big happy family?" bea asked sarcastically.

"please bea" davina begged "you dont have to, but i was wondering if you could come to where we are staying to have a chat with the whole family"

"im not sure..." bea told them but gave in seeing the pleading looks on their faces "okay i guess we can have a quick chat."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

bea followed davina and kol into the current mikaelson mansion, she looked around the grand exterior, flashes of her childhood playing in her head.

she walked into a lounge to see all the family sitting waiting for them to arrive, hope sent her a comforting smile.

"Bea, thank you for joining us" elijah told her smoothing out her suit

"ill cut straight to the chase, we want you to come back with us" klaus told her standing up and pouring himself a drink.

"yeah hell no" bea said looking at him as if he was dumb

"this town is dangerous, you are human and there is a demon here eating children, its best for you to leave"

"yeah no, why would i go anywhere with you lot, besides im the human who defeated an evil clown at the age of thirteen"

"you dont get to make this decision, you are a child. you are coming with us whether you like it or not" klaus said angrily as the family watched in shock at how he was handling the situation that none of them agreed on. "besides that boy and those friends of yours are bad for you"

"my friends are my family" bea told him glaring

"i am your father i know whats best for you and we are your family!"

"i have a family and its not you. all you did was toss me away like garbage"

"we have apologized, you are now making this way more dramatic than needs to be" he argued irritated as the others watched shocked at what he was saying to the clearly emotional teen girl.