2

I smile and grab his hand. He brings mine to his lips and kissed it while smiling.

"What?"

"I love that you are so considerate and so family oriented." He says.

"Thank you. Do you want me to make some hot chocolate, but this time in a seal cup?"

"Yes and thank you."

I nod and started the coffee pot to boil the water. I bent down to grabbed two more packets of hot chocolate and shaved dark chocolate bars. When I grabbed them I got up  and I felt him behind me so I turned around. He pulls me into a heated kiss which leads to us on my bed. He kisses down my neck, but once he has another boner he removes himself from me to sit next to me.

"I am sorry.." He says.

"I understand."

He lays down next to me.

"I want to touch you, but every time I get hard." He says

I look into his eyes and smile.

"I do not mind it. In fact I am flattered since you are trying to respect me in so many ways."

"Can I cuddle you then?" He asks.

"Yes you can."

He smiles at me and pulls me against him while his arm wraps around my waist. It was short lived since the coffee pot was done. He removes his arm and I make the hot chocolate before handing him his cup.

"Thank you." He says.

"You are very welcome."

I grab my cup and sit down next to him.

"Would you always do this for your man?" He asks.

"Of course. This is one of many ways I show I care and love them."

"Is that how you were raised or is it your personality and beliefs?" He asks.

"I was raised to be respectful, but taking care of my man is who I am."

He grabs a pillow putting it on his lap and sighs.

"Another?"

"Yes, but it is only because I am so attracted to you, but I do not want to invade your space or cross a line that you do not wish me to." He says.

"What are you attracted by me? And thank you."

"First your caring personality, your brains, your manners, your beliefs of roles, your helpfulness, your considerations, and your beauty." He says.

The pillow moves higher making him groan.

"Is it painful?"

"A bit." He says.

"Can I help is some way?"

"Yes, let's just get to know each other better. The more my mind is on it the more painful it is." He says.

"Okay, so are you traditional or modern?"

"A mixture of both. I like to provide for my family. I prefer my woman to stay home if she wants to rather than work. I like helping around as much as I can. I guess I am more of equal partnership relationship than anything, but I always want my woman happy than being miserable." He says.

"Do you want more kids or no?"

"If I can not I would like to adopt or foster some kids." He says.

"How many?"

"As many as realistically possible." He says.

"So if you could have more biological kids would you and if so how many?"

"If I could then I would want about two more since I already have two." He says.

"What about you?" He asks.

"I want kids, but they do not have to be biologically related to me. And I want at least two."

"Ang I want to be with you if you allow me." He says.

"Be with me how?"

"Be your man." He says.

"What about the kids and their mother?"

"I would find a way to divorce her without hurting the kids. I want you not her and I have been feeling this way for over a year." He says.

"So how would this work?"

"I would bring you home and take you on dates between classes and my free time. I will slowly introduce you to my kids. Then after a while I will see how the kids feel about me divorcing their mom and being with you. Once they are okay then I will divorce her completely and move to a house just for us and the kids." He says.

"Okay, will we be sexual?"

"I will leave that is up to you by following what ever you want." He says.

"Will be my intimate in public?"

"If you want to then yes." He says.

After a while we cuddled again, but this time we fell asleep.