18

It has been about a month and every morning I run to the bathroom sick so I keep my dress on through the night since that first time.

Currently I am brushing my teeth from once again having to run to the bathroom sick. Ben is in here with me as he held my hair back when I was throwing up.

"Beauty?" Ben asks making me look up in the mirror.

"Mmm?"

"Are you sure you are okay?" Ben asks.

I just nod.

"Maybe we should get you a pregnancy test or go to the doctor." Ben says looking worried.

"Mmm."

I finish brushing my teeth and rinsing my mouth with mouthwash.

"Okay I will make an appointment with the doctor."

Ben grabs my hand and we hold each other as he rubs up and down my back. Soon his alarm goes off and we take a shower together before we get ready for the day.

When Ben left I sat down on the chair waiting for the water to boil.

If we are pregnant it would make sense since we have been making love a lot and with no birth control, well since getting engaged.

As the water is boiling I lightly drop the eggs in the boiled water before setting the timer. As that is done I start cutting the apples and oranges before starting to grab the bagels.

When breakfast is done I wake the kids up and have them get ready before they eat breakfast. Once they are done eating we head out to the store.

"Where are we going?" Benji asks.

"To the store."

"Why?" Erika asks.

"I need to get somethings."

"Can we get lunchables?" Benji asks.

"Yes."

When we got to the store we headed in and we got the lunchables before getting Gingeril and the test.

"What is that?" Benji asks.

"It is a test for women."

"Why do you need it?" Benji asks.

Erika elbows him giving him the duh look.

"So we might have a little sibling?" Benji asks.

Erika just rings up the items besides my test.

"Maybe."

I ring up my test and pay before we head home. There I have the kids play in their room while I do the test. When the timer went off I look at it and it said Pregnant. At first I was a bit shocked then happy and finally excited. I wash my hands and take a picture of the test before throwing the test into the trash bin. I walked in the kids room seeing them doing arts and crafts.

"So are you pregnant?" Erika asks looking at me.

"The test said pregnant so now I just have to call my doctor to see."

"Why?" Benji asks.

"Because pregnancy test are not one hundred percent accurate. I don't want to I am unless the doctor confirms it."

"Oh." Benji says.

An hour passes and the kids are playing together with Travis watching them, so I take this time to make an appointment. Once the appointment is made I put it into my phone and write it down on my whiteboard. I walked back outside with six ice cold waters seeing Erika and Benji smiling. I hand one each to the kids and offer Travis one.