6

"What do you think you want to get?" Ben asks.

"The omilet with fruit looks good. What about you?"

"It is okay, I prefer the Cinnamon pancakes." Ben says.

"Are they good?"

"They are really good." Ben says.

After the waitress comes back and takes our order Ben looks at me.

"Ang what did you mean about your old self?" Ben asks.

I gave a sad smile and answer him.

"I used to never date or be in any kind of interment relationship with a guy who is married, no matter what. I was just comparing the now me to the old me. I guess I was trying to explain our connection better."

"What do you mean?" Ben asks.

"I can't describe it. It is like an invisible pull between us."

"So like we are each other's soulmate." Ben says while smiling.

"Yes."

He squeezes my hands and kisses them one time before he looks into my eyes.

"I love you so much and I still do not know how I got so lucky to be with you." Ben says.

"I love you too. Now are you not glad I took your classes for almost a year?"

"My beauty, I am more than glad." Ben says.

"Me too."

Ben gets up and sits next to me while I stare at his lips. Once he is next to me he pulls me in for a kiss. The kiss was was loving, but heated too. So when he breaks our kiss I look down already knowing he has a boner.

"Maybe we should only give pecks while in public."

"I agree, now I just want to kiss you and show you my love." Ben says and sighs.

He gets up, but I stop him.

"Ben I don't want anyone seeing him."

Ben smiles and nods sitting back down next to me.

"I love that you are so possessive of him." Ben says.

"Good because it will never change."

"Ben what are we going to do after we leave here?"

"Well I am going to meet up with my attorney friend and file for the divorce. Then we can do anything you want." Ben says.

"Even take care of you blueness."

Ben chuckles.

"Yes even that." Ben says smiling.

"Ben?"

"Yes my beauty?" Ben asks.

"Are you going to stay tonight?"

"Of course my beauty." Ben says.

After a while the food comes out and Ben moves back to the other side. I look at his pancakes.

"You want some my beauty?" Ben asks.

"Just a taste please and thank you."

Ben nods and give me some.

"Oh!"

"My beauty, if your moan is causing a boner." Ben says.

I blush not awe I said it out loud.

"You were right, it is so good."

"You want to switch?" Ben asks.

"No thank you."

We finished eating and the check comes. I grab my wallet out of my purse and Ben shakes his head.

"My beauty, I am paying and that is that." Ben says.

"But...."

"Nope, I want to treat my woman." Ben says.

"Fine, but next time I am paying."

Ben gets up and pays while I wash my hands. Then I walk to his car and we are off to meet his friend. After 30 minutes of driving we arrive to a house.

"You ready my beauty?" Ben asks.

I nod and we get out walking to the house. He knocks on the door and a guy answers. He nods at us and motions for us to follow. Ben guides me to the living room and we sit on the couch.

"So you are finally going to divorce that witch." The guy says looking at Ben.

"Yes Timothy and I would like to get it completed as soon as possible." Ben says.

I look at the ground feeling something rub up against me.

"Sorry about him. He loves meeting guest." Timothy says.

"It is okay. I love animals. What is his name?"

"Sam." Timothy says.

"Hello Sam."

I petted the black and white cat making him purr.

When I look up both guys are smiling at me.

"Timothy this is Ang. Ang this is my best friend Timothy." Ben says.

"It is nice to meet both of you."

"Like wise. And I am guessing you are the reason he is finally divorcing the witch." Timothy say.

"I love Ang and she makes me happy. Plus it is time to just end the marriage." Ben says.

I keep petting Sam while they do the paperwork.

After a while I need to us the restroom.

"Um, can I use the restroom?"

"Yes, it is the second door on the left of the hall." Timothy says.

I get up and walk to the restroom. Once in there I do my business and wash my hands. I walk out and I hear them talking.

"I like her Ben. We should set up a double date. I know Martha would love to meet her." Timothy say.

"How is Martha?" Ben asks.

"She is busy with all the companies taxes, but she loves it." Timothy says.

"Timothy I need a favor from you." Ben says getting serious.

"What is it?" Timothy asks.

"I need you to put in a custody claim. You know CiCi would only want them to get back at me. I need my kids safe and taken care of. Also I need them to stay somewhere CiCi can not pick them up. You know how manipulative she can be." Ben says.

"You think she might hurt them?" Timothy asks.

"I am not sure, but I know she would do anything to get her way." Ben says.

"I will look into places. Do you want to stay at a hotel or what?" Timothy asks.

"I....." Ben says until they heard me walking back.

I look between them and I have an idea where he can be with me and the kids, but I stay quiet. After they are done with all the paperwork and everything Ben thanks Timothy and we leave.