19

So it has been two days and today we are starting to move into our new home after my appointment. The kids are excited to go back to school and have their own room they have designed. I had chipped in on having Mr. Malone designing their rooms as they like.  After that day Ben found out about the positive pregnancy test he has been making me be extra careful just in case. The only time it is the same is in bed as we make love.

"My beauty queen are you ready?" Ben asks as I just put my shoes on.

"Yes my beastly king."

He helps me stand and places a quick kiss on my lips before we head to my appointment as the kids are at school, their first day back.

"I made you a snack bag if you are hungry." Ben says holding my hand.

"Thank you Beanny Bear."

Ben smiles and places a kiss on my hand still paying attention to the road. Soon we are at my doctor's office and check in before sitting in the waiting room. Ben holds my hand and interlocks our fingers as my nerves start showing.

I mean I think the pregnancy test was accurate as I am either showing a bit or I gained some weight. And to top it off Ben took a personal day to come to my appointment with me as he does not want me to drive if I am pregnant and nervous.

Soon I am call back and we are brought to a room. The nurse does the usual check in and she leaves after having me sit on the checkup table. When Dr. Lucy Clayton walks in she smiles at me.

"Good morning Ang." Dr. Clayton says.

"Good morning."

"So you must be the fiancée." Dr. Clayton says.

Ben nods.

"Sorry, Ben this is my doctor Dr. Clayton and Dr. Clayton this is my fiancée Ben."

They shook hands before she gets down to business.

"So it says here that you have been sick every morning for about two to three months and you took a home pregnancy test that said positive." Dr. Clayton says.

"Yes that is correct."

"Okay we can do the bloodwork and another pregnancy test, but I will have to refer you to get an ultrasound." Dr. Clayton says.

"Thank you."

Soon I am handed a cup to pee in and I walk to the bathroom to do so before putting it in the metal cubby box door. After washing my hands I head back to the room and Ben helps me back onto the checkup table before I kiss his lip. He wraps his arms around my waist while my arms wraps around his neck.

"How do you feel my beastly king?"

He places his forehead on mine before answering.

"I am the one who is supposed to ask you that, but I am feeling excited to be with my beauty queen all day." Ben says.

Soon we head to get my blood work done before heading to get the ultrasound as I did not want to wait.

There at the office I checked in and Ben holds my hand.

After an hour we are called back and the technician has me roll my dress up so she can start. She squirts the cold gel onto me and starts the ultrasound while Ben holds my hand. We look at the machine and soon she leaves to get the doctor as he could not be in here.

"Either way I love you and I am completely happy my beauty queen." Ben says probably seeing my worry.

"I love you too my beastly king."

Ben places a quick kiss on my lips as the doctor just walked in after knocking.

"Well you do have something to celebrate, congratulations you guys are parents." Dr, Liam Novak says.

Ben and I smile happily.

"Do you want to see?" Dr. Novak asks.

"Yes."

He walks to the ultrasound machine and turns the screen after sitting down.

"This right here is you baby." Dr. Novak says pointing.

"You can make an appointment for next week to know the gender, congratulations again." Dr. Novak says before walking out.

Soon the nurse comes back in and hands us the pictures before guiding us to the checkout counter.

As we are now home Ben has the movers finish the packing as I was instructed to take it easy by Ben. Soon we are heading to our new home making me even more excited.

Soon we are inside and Ben instructs where the boxes and items goes as he has me stay in the car to take it easy.

After they unload the moving truck we head to the storage unit to empty it out and close it.

When we got there Ben helps them as I go to the office to let them know. Soon I walk into the office and see Alice who smile getting up.

"Hi Alice."

"Ang are you....?" Alice asks.

Alice and I know each other because I have had a storage locker here and she was in most of my college classes.

"Yes, we just got confirmed. You want to see?"

"Of course." Alice says

We sit down and I show her the ultrasound picture.

"Congratulations." Alice says while smiling.

"Thank you."

Ben soon walks in and relaxes once he see me.

"Congratulations on becoming a dad Professor Ben." Alice says.

Her tone was a bit different and to my knowledge she has never been in his class before.

"Thank you Alice." Ben says.

"So we are closing the storage today."

"Okay, let me log in and make note of it." Alice says.

"I am going to check on the movers, will you be okay?" Ben asks probably noticing my change in mood.

"Yes."

Ben places a quick kiss on my lips before heading back.

After closing the storage unit and heading back to our new home Ben again has me stay on the car since the new furniture is arriving tomorrow as it was delivery was delayed.  I turn the classical music up a bit as I enjoy the air conditioner.