4

"Wow."

Ben pulls me to his chest.

"I am sorry I came so much, but I did try to prevent it."  Ben says.

"I loved it!"

He looks down and kisses my nose.

"Wow! When did you learn how to make love like a rocket?"

"I have never cum so much, but I did listen to your body wanting my love." Ben says.

"Ben?"

"Hum?" Ben asks.

"Will you always love me that good?"

"As much as you want me to my beauty." Ben says.

"Oh we have to go get..."

"It is okay we can go later." Ben say then kisses my forehead.

"But.."

"No buts my beauty. You need to relax after how worked up we got." Ben says.

"Okay."

I trace patterns on his chest while my legs wrap around his.

"My beautiful Ang I am so glad I have you now." Ben says.

"I am happy your my man, but I have some rules."

He chuckles.

"Go on tell me your rules." Ben says.

"No condoms, after just that love making I do not think I will like to switch to condoms."

"Okay, but then we need to get you on birth control or I divorce her asap so we can have a family." Ben says.

"Okay. Also if I am asleep and you are hard you wake me up and we make love."

"Okay, I like that." Ben say.

I move my hand down.

"Also this is all mine and I want us butt naked when we cuddle."

"Oh!"

I made him hard again.

"And when your hard I want you to make love to me until you cum every drop of semen into me."

"Oh I will." Ben says.

I move and slide on his pole.

"Oh Ang!" Ben grunts.

"I am your like you are mine. So I will show you I love you and I want you to show me you love me too. It does not have to be saying it or us making love constantly, but I want us to talk and be there for each other."

I stop my movement.

"I do too and I will always show you I love you." Ben says then cums.

"I love all this pent-up semen just because she was a fool. Now it is all mine."

"Yes it is now come on lay next to me before I get hard again." Ben says.

"What if I want to cure your server case of blue balls?"

"Ang, my beauty if you want to let's do it later when I can ravish you. Not when I am hungry for real food. Even though your pussy tasted so good I do need real food." Ben says.

"Just say that next time."

I got off of him and put on my dress.

"You want to take a shower first?"

"With you or alone?" Ben asks.

"With me."

"Then of course my beauty." Ben say and kisses me.

I have him wrap the blanket around him while I grab his clothes. We walked to the bathroom and I locked the door. He drops the blanket and I take it putting it into my laundry basket in my closet in here. He starts the shower and comes behind me grabbing my hips.

"How did I get so lucky?" Ben asks.

"By being you my sexy man."

"Oh Ang if you keep saying that I will pin you and make sweet love to you." Ben says.

"Duly noted."

I peck his lips and test the water feeling the warm water. I wiggle my ass making him come up behind me and spanks my butt.

"That goes for wiggling the perfect bubble butt too." Ben say.

"Duly noted."

We took our shower with me washing him and vise versa then we got dressed. After we are fully dressed he pecks my lips and we head out.