17

It has been two months since Ben proposed to me. We are moving next month into our dream home which is big with top of the line everything. Ben said the extra rooms is for our kids to have their own room and some entertainment rooms. Now Ben started to call me his beauty queen and we had stopped the birth control that day we got engaged.

Right now I am doing my remote work as an bookkeeper while the kids are playing on the Wii. Once I am done with my work load I check in on them seeing them still playing. So I start making their snack and think about our future.

Ben and I agreed that we want to get married when it is not a school day so the kids do not miss anything.

Trish and Lin are excited for me as well and we promised them an invite to our wedding.

"Erika. Benji."

They look at me stopping their game.

"Snack time, so go wash up."

They wash their hands in the kitchen sink before sitting at the table. Soon my phone rings and I immediately pick up knowing it is Ben.

"Hey my beastly king."

"Hey my beauty queen." Ben says.

"How are the kids doing?" Ben asks.

"They are doing good, just now eating their snack."

"How are you doing? Have you thrown up again since I left for work?" Ben asks.

Yup I felt nauseous and ran to the bathroom before throwing up.

"No...."

"Is that dad? Can I talk to him?" Benji asks.

"Benji wants to talk to you."

I hand Benji my phone and once he is down updating Ben Erika talks to him.

"Okay love you dad." Erika says before handing me my phone.

"Hey."

"Hey my beauty queen." Ben says.

"You have to go back soon huh?"

"Yes, but I have some time." Ben says.

"How is work without me there?"

Ben chuckles heartily as this is our little insider to let the other know we miss them.

"It is a bit lonely, but I am happy I get to come home to you and the kids." Ben says.

"Is there anyone that is like I was in your class?"

"My beauty queen there is no one like you so no need for jealousy." Ben says.

"I am not jealous, I am just missing our time with me showing off a bit of my knowledge."

"So you were showing off." Ben says like he just solved a mystery case.

"Yes I was as I liked to show you how much I know."

Ben chuckles.

"I love you were so eager to answer the questions." Ben says.

"I loved your class the most."

"I did not know that. Maybe when I get home we can reenact it." Ben says.

"Does Professor Benny Bear want his beauty queen be his student again?"

"Oh how I love when you talk like that." Ben groans.

"I just created a problem didn't I?"

"Oh you did, but ice will help, so I am going to let you go to get this down before class." Ben says.