7

Once we were back in his car driving I told him my idea.

"Ben?"

"Yes my beauty?" Ben says.

"I heard when I was coming back from the restroom. And I have an idea, but you do not need to do it if you do not want to."

"What is your idea my beauty?" Ben asks.

"I thought you could rent the room next to mine for the kids and you. This way the kids are safe with you and I will be at ease with not worrying about them and you. Plus It is cheaper than a hotel and until the divorce is finalized I think it is a great option."

"My beauty I love that you worry about the kids and me, but you should have not easedropped. I did not want you to worry about anything." Ben says.

"I am sorry."

"It is okay, but I will think about that option." Ben says.

"Okay."

He squeezes my hand.

"I love you and I love you already care for the kids." Ben says.

"I love you too."

After a while Ben parks at Safeway.

"I am getting condoms do you want anything?" Ben asks.

"Condoms?"

"Yes my beauty." Ben says.

"But I had you already bare in me. Why cant that continue?"

"Because my beauty." Ben says.

After I sigh knowing the chances of him changing his mind is slim to nothing.

"Do you want to maybe get pregnant before the divorce is finalized?" Ben asks lifting my face up with his finger under my chin.

"I don't know, but if it does I would still be happy either way."

"Why don't you want me to use condoms my beauty?" Ben asks.

"I loved feeling you bare in me. And the chances are still there with just condoms. And I am afraid that you would not enjoy making love with me if you use a condom."

Ben pulls me in for a kiss, but it was only a peck.

"No matter with a condom or not I will always enjoy making love with you my beauty. If you want to take the risk and without birth control then okay." Ben says.

"Really? No catch? Just if it happens we cross that bridge?"

Ben chuckles and nods, so I pulled him in for a kiss. He breaks it soon after our lips touch.

"I will set an appointment to get birth control to decrease the risk, but once the divorce is finalized there will be no condom and no birth control."

"You want to be pregnant right after it is finalized?" Ben asks.

"If it happens yes, but if it does not then it is okay. I just know either way I want to have kids with you."

Ben smiles and pecks my lips before starting his car. It is not long later we are back at my place and walking into my room. Once my bedroom door closes Ben pulls me in for a kiss, but then his hands are massaging my butt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
His penis was getting harder by the second. I could feel his boner since there is not space between us. I move my hand to his clothed penis rubbing then I take off his belt. He pins me to the wall humping me.

"Ben!"

He pulls my shirt off then unhooks my bra. He starts sucking on my neck while I take off his pants along with his boxer. Once they walk to his feet he pulls my pants off along with my underwear. He then jumps me making his tip rub along my numb. I take off his shirt and back him up to my bed. Once he is on the bed I straddle him and slide down his penis enjoying his length, but then he moves me and I thought he wanted to be on top. I was so wrong since he moves to eat me out. He kisses my pussy lips and drags his finger up and down my pussy. At this point I wanted to do 69ner so I can pleasure him at the same time.

"Ben I want to 69."

He stops teasing me and nod. Once he moves so I can give him a blowjob while he eats me out I latch on. I run my tongue along his tip while he only flicks his tongue on my numb. He enters a finger and I suck in his penis while massaging his balls. He keeps going until he is fisting me then he pushes his penis gently down my throat and cums with me. I keep bobbing my head until he moves. He gets on top of me and rubs his tip along my pussy after he parts my pussy lips.

"You tasted so devine." Ben says.

He enters me and watches my eyes.

"You love me cumming in you sweet pussy after I eat you out?" Ben asks.

His penis keeps hitting my G spot making me moan.

"Yes, Ben don't stop."

He pounds into me faster.

"You love me coating with womb with my seeds?" Ben asks.

"Yes!"

He pounds into me faster.

"Whose pussy does this belong to?" Ben asks.

"You!"

He cums in me making me cum with him. He moves me and we are now in doggy style. He enters me and starts massaging my nipples.

"Ben!"

He kisses my back.

"Ben don't stop!"

He then kisses my neck.

"I do not plan too until I satisfy you where you are full of my seeds." Ben says.

"Yes!"

He starts pinching my nipples.

"Oh!"

After moaning in delight he starts pulling my nipples with pounding into my wet needy pussy. It felt like he was trying to milk me, but then he would flick my nipples. I clamp onto his penis enjoying his attention.

"Oh!" Ben grunts.

"Is my beauty enjoying this?" Ben asks pinching and pulling then flicking my nipple.

"Yes!"

He keeps doing it while hitting my G spot with his penis until he cums with me. He moves pulling me to lay with him. Once I am on my back he starts sucking my nipples one at a time while fingering me. He keeps doing this while I moan quietly. Once I cum he lays on his back and pats his lap.

"You want to ride me my beauty?" Ben asks.

I got on top and once his penis slides in me I start riding him. I made sure my boobs are hitting his face. In return he sucks one and plays with the other until he switches. I started picking up my pace feeling my climax come and like he knew he started pounding into me hitting my G spot. He removes my nipple from his mouth with a wet pop sound.

"Cum with me my beauty." Ben says.

I move faster cumming and he cums with me, but then he holds my hips down and pounds into me shooting another load of cum in me.

"Iiiii."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He removes me and has me lay down next to him.

"My beauty is in a pleasure coma'?" Ben asks.

I just nod and he pecks my lips.

"Good." Ben says.

He cuddles me while I recover.