5

Ben takes us to the store and parks in the middle of the parking lot.

"Are you ready my beauty?" Ben asks.

"Yes."

We got out and he grabs my right hand keeping me by the parked cars. We laced our fingers together and walked into the store.

"Okay so we need potatoes, vinegar, baking soda, red food dye, tooth picks and winnies." Ben says.

"For your daughter's science project?"

"Yes." Ben says.

He pulls me close and I push the cart. Once we grabbed everything he pays and we head to the car. I help him put everything into the car and then we are off. I watch the scenery that passes by wondering where we are going next. After an hour of driving he pulls up to a house that is surrounded by trees and flowers.

"I am just dropping of the items first then we can go eat." Ben says.

I nod and then help him with the items. Before we got to the door a little girl runs up to us followed by a little boy and two older adults.

"Dad!" The little girl says.

'So this is his daughter.'

"I'll take that son." The older guy says.

'So this is his dad.'

The older lady stares at me.

"Should I follow you then?"

Ben hugs the kids.

"No, I'll take it." The older woman says.

"Thank you."

She grabs the items from my hand and walks into the house.

"Dad who is this?" The boy asks

"This is Ang...." Ben says until the older woman calls for him.

Ben looks at me and I nod, so he walks into the house.

"Hi, I am Benji!" Ben's son says.

"Hi, I am Ericka!" Ben's daughter says.

"Hello, it is nice to meet you."

I can here the argument happening in the house, but I stay put.

"So are you my dad's friend or what?" Ericka asks.

"I am Ben's friend."

"Are you sure..." Ericka asks.

Ben walks out of the house.

"Be good both of you." Ben says changing his frown to a smile.

"You are leaving?" Benji asks.

"Yes, I have things to get done. And this is your time with your grandparents." Ben says.

He hugs the kids and we walk to the car before driving off.

"I am sorry about that." Ben says.

"It is okay the kids were just curious."

"I meant my parents and leaving your side." Ben says.

"Ben it is okay. I should expect it since you are still married to her."

"Not for long my beauty. I am going to file for a divorce today. Then I will be bring you around the kids more often." Ben says.

"Is it because of this morning?"

"This morning was perfect and I just want you in my life. Plus my parents already knows and I want the kids to know." Ben says.

He grabs my left hand and brings it to his lips kissing it. He then rubs his thumb on my hand while he drives.

"Ben?"

"Yes my beauty?" Ben asks keeping his eyes on the road.

"They are great kids, but they seem to want you to stay with them. You know you could just let me out and go be with them."

He pulls over and I move to get out, but he squeezes my hand.

"Ang I want to be with you and I am a man of his word. I said I wanted to take you on a date and that is the truth. They will see me tomorrow and I really do not want to be near my parents right now. Plus how else am I going to fall completely in love with you if we do not spend time together." Ben says.

"I can not take you from you kids. I know how it feels not having your dad with you when you feel you need him."

"Ang are you getting cold feet or are you just putting the kids first?" Ben asks.

"I am putting the kids first."

"I love you and I promise that tomorrow we will spend time with the kids, but right now I want to be alone with my woman." Ben says.

I nod and kiss his lips. He pulls me closer deepening our kiss before he breaks it. I look down seeing his boner and smile.

"I love the affect I have on you and I love you too. Just promise me you will not ignore the kids just to be with me."

"I promise my beauty." Ben says.

He starts driving again and I keep looking at his boner wondering if he would allow me to take care of it.

"You staring at it won't help it go down my beauty." Ben says keeping his eyes on the road.

"I can not help it. You know I am the type of person who does not like to waste a boner and let my man have blue balls."

"I know my beauty, but we are in public and I know once you start I will want to ravish you. Also we both need real food." Ben says.

"Fine, I'll try to distract myself."

"Thank you my beauty." Ben says.

I look out my window thinking what I am doing. This is not like me at all, being with a married man no matter if he is missible with his partner or not. Then there is the connect we have that I just can not explain.

"We are here my beauty." Ben says kissing my hand.

I nod and get out then we walk hand in hand into the diner. We sit in the back booth and wait to get a menu.

"My beauty what are you thinking about?" Ben asks.

"About my old self, about our connection, and how much I love you."

Ben smiles and grabs my hands.

"I love you too." Ben says right before the waitress brings us menus.