14

It has been two days and the divorce papers are still not signed. Ben and I have been making sweet love since I graduated. In fact it seemed my gown was a turn on while we were teasing each other before making love.

"Morning my beauty." Ben says kissing my neck.

I turn over and kiss his lips which turned heated. We 69 until his alarm went off signaling to wake the kids. Of course he did not want to stop, but as he still had his boner I had him stay in bed. I threw on my pjs and walked over to the kids room to wake them up. I put in the code and see Erika cuddling the unicorn I got her while Benji is cuddling the TRex I got him for there grade graduation. I have come to love them as my own and they have seemed more happy each day.

"Ericka sweetie it's time to wake up."

She stirs.

"Ericka."

She rubs her eyes and yawns before getting up putting on her slippers.

"Benji sweetie it's time to wake up."

Benji wakes up rubbing his eyes before I take him to the small full bathroom to get ready. I set his clothes on the sink and put his towel on the hook.

"Benji lock the door behind me. Remember to only open this door when you are fully dressed."

Benji nods at me and yawns, so I walk out and stay by the door for a second until I hear the click of the lock. I then check on Ericka as she is using the big bathroom.

I knock twice before checking in.

"Ericka sweetie are you in there?"

I do not hear the shower.

"Yes just using the bathroom first." Ericka says.

"Okay."

I head back to mine and Ben's room to grab their lunchbox. Instead of seeing Ben trying to get his boner down I see him fully naked still with a boner trying to get things ready.

"My beastly man?"

Ben turns and looks at me.

"Yes my beauty?" Ben asks.

"Why are you up with a boner getting things ready?"

"Because I want to not have my woman stressed." Ben says and walks to me.

I wrap my arms around his neck before kissing him which leads to him having an angry boner. So I get on my knees giving him a quick blowjob only stopping when he cums down my throat. After that we only peck and he spanks my butt as I pout wanting a deeper kiss.

Once the kids knock on the door Ben is presentable and I make them breakfast before letting them watch tv. While they watch tv Ben and I shower and get ready before we all head out for the kids check up and to look at some houses.

It has been six hours and we are now at the park having a picnic. Benji is playing on the jungle gym while Ericka is playing on the swings. I watch the carefully while unpacking the basket. Ben notices and pecks my lips getting my attention onto him.

"I love it when you are in protective mode my beauty." Ben says.

"I just do not want to risk it plus you already know so love them like they are my own kids."

Ben pecks my lips again before nodding.

"I know my beauty and it makes me love you even more." Ben says.

After a while Ben takes Benji to wash his hands before eating then I do the same with Ericka.

After our picnic we look at another house and this is one of the ones I picked.

After our tour and leaving we headed home. Before I know it time flies by and we are saying goodnight to the kids. After their door shuts Ben grabs my hand and kisses it before we head to our room. As soon as the door shuts Ben turns on the noise blocker and we make hot needy sexy love after we 69. We only stop when Ben is soft as we did doggy position, 69, cowgirl, missionary, and side by side.

"My beauty J love you!" Ben says before kissing my neck and he spoons me with his dick still in me.

"I love you too my beastly man."

We fall into a comfortable quietness before Ben asks a question.

"Which house did you like?" Ben asks still spooning me while holding onto my breasts.

"I liked them all, what about you my beastly man?"

"I think you were right about the last one being the best of the batch we setup to view today my beauty." Ben says.

We had printed all the listings in the areas we liked then put them in groups to view on different days. Today was group one and even though we saved the best one for last today it was pricey even though it is worth the price. I mean top of the line everything, one story mini mansion on a 5 acres land. Of course it was in farm area, but so is this house. Plus the kids like living near animal and every day we pass by the horses they always wave at them.

I internally laugh as I have planned taking the kids to go to a horse ranch for them to spend time with horses. Ben even thought that was a good idea, but we both know I am counting the days left we have his free time before next term starts. It starts in two weeks and then we will have very little alone time let alone the amount of time the lids will have with him.