11

After the park Ben take us to see the new Marvel movie then takes me home even though I did not want them to go to an hotel. When we arrived the kids were asleep from the log day. Ben parks and gets out helping me out before pulling me in for a kiss. It was a quick and simple kiss, but I knew why since his kids are here. He then walks me to the door, but as soon as the door opens he grabs my hand stopping me in my tracks.

"My beauty can I have the number for your landlord? I think your suggestion is what is best right now." Ben says.

I smile and kiss him, but we broke it as it was causing sexual tension. I then give him the number and we said goodnight before he walked back to his car. Once I got back into my room I texted Trish about Ben.

To: Trish
From: Ang
Hey Trish I just wanted to let you know that my boyfriend might get in touch with you about the room next to mine.

I put my phone down and look at my room smiling recalling everything until my phone bings.

*Bing*

I unlock my screen and see it's a text from Trish.

To: Ang
From: Trish
Hey Ang that sounds good, but we pull like to meet him before blocking the availability calendar. When do you think he might be contacting us?

I texted her back immediately.

To: Trish
From: Ang
I am unsure, but I will ask him as he went to a hotel tonight.

My phone bings again and I read her text.

To: Ang
From: Trish
Okay just let us know and I will let you know if I hear from anyone interested in that room.

I smile feeling hopeful while I text her back.

To: Trish
From: Ang
Okay and thank you.

She texted me back with a thumbs up and a smiley emoji. Soon after I get ready for bed and text Ben.

To: My Beast
From: Your Beauty
My  beastly man are you still awake?

After five minutes my phone bings notifying me of his text.

To: My Beauty
From: Your Beastly Man
Yes I am still awake my beauty.

I texted him back immediately.

To: My Beast
From: Your Beauty
Are the kids asleep? Did you and the kids make it there safely in one piece ?

Not even five minutes later my phone bings notifying me of his text.

To: My Beauty
From: Your Beastly Man
Yes they are asleep and yes we are all safe and made it her safely. I love that you care so much my beauty.

I smile while reading his text before texting him back immediately.

To: My Beast
From: Your Beauty
I love you and I love that you love that I care so much. Was it hard to wake them up?

Not even five minutes later my phone bings notifying me of his text.

To: My Beauty
From: Your Beastly Man
It was a bit, but we managed to get into the room without any troubles. I think it would have went more smoothly if I had you come stay with us. Also I would not be missing you so much and wanting to cuddle you so badly then my beauty.

I smile while reading his text before messaging him back immediately.

To: My Beast
From: Your Beauty
I miss you too and I want to be cuddling with you too my beastly man. What do you mean it might have gone more smoothly?