13

As now we are at the restaurant sitting down I am glad class is over for today. His kids were very calm and at times stemmed liked they were not there as they did their homework. I did keep an eye on them from time to time.

"So tell us how you guys met." Trish says.

Over the past few years Trish and I became friends, but still professional.

"We met the first time in my class as at that time was teaching Elementary Mathematics. Then terms passed she kept taking my classes." Ben says.

He kisses my hand and we smile at each other.

"So how did you guys become into a relationship?" Lin asks.

"It was just recent after my injury and it just happened unexpectedly."

Lin and Trish looked at each other with a knowing look. I knew it was the same unexpected happening that they fell in love.

Dinner is over and we say our goodbyes before they hand him and yellow tall envelope.

I was happy Trish and Lin liked Ben and his kids to the point they hand him the lease to sign. Ben has already booked the room next to mine for tonight making me even more happy.

Soon we arrive back and I pick up Ericka as they fell asleep. Ben does the same with Benji and we tuck them into bed before we headed to my room.

"I am glad Trish agreed to let you stay in my room while the kids have the next door room for tonight."

Ben smiles at me.

"Me too my beauty." Ben says.

"My beastly man what are you up to?"

I look to see Ben fishing in his briefcase for something.

"I am going to read and sign this lease to be with my beauty." Ben says.

I smile feeling happy and I get ready for bed.

When I returned to my room, hopefully mine and Ben's room soon, I see he is sitting in the big red sofa chair I bought to do my homework on. I smile as I see him signing before taking pictures. I get undress and under the covers as Ben finishes up. He then kisses my forehead and leaves to get ready for bed.

When he comes back he is wearing pj pants and a button shirt.

"My beastly man?"

Ben looks at me and smiles.

"Yes my beauty?" Ben asks.

"Are you going to sleep in those clothes?"

Ben smirks.

"No my beauty unless you do not want to sleep with me naked next to you." Ben says.

I moved the covers to show him I was naked and he looks up and down my naked body before having a boner.

"My beauty you are so sexy." Ben says.

I smile.

"And I am only yours."

Ben agrees and kisses my lips. Our kiss heats up and I take his clothes off before smirking as he is not wearing boxers. I rubbed his boner enjoying it so much before Ben leans over me having us lay down while making out. We keep making out as we make sweet loving love while we explore each other's bodies.

In the morning I wake up smiling as last night's events run through my mind.

"Morning my beauty." Ben says before kissing my neck as he is spooning me.

"Morning my beastly man."

We stay like this as he holds me close with his hand on my breasts since we both are still butt naked.

When his alarm goes off we get dressed and get the kids ready.

It has been a month almost and today is the last day of this term thank goodness. Ben and I have been not completely sexual like in the beginning as he has to grade papers and I have homework. So hopefully now we can fall asleep cuddling each other until the next term begins. Oh yeah I forgot to mention as Trish had Ben sign the lease it came into effect when I had to renew mine so Ben and I are on my room lease and his kids and him as the guardian are on the other room's lease. His almost ex wife is back from her trip and let's just say she tried to get him and the kids back after finding their stuff gone from the house. The only reason he is not divorced yet is because she refuses to sign and at first it was because she kept making excuses.

Right now I am walking to his class all happy to be with my man and finally graduate.

I plan on looking for remote work so I can take care of the kids and everything while he is working at the school.

I walk into Ben's class and the kids hug me thanking me for their goody bags. Ben smiles seeing, but when another female student walks in Ben asks like he is busy.

Just another day until we can PDA without the consequences.

Class starts shortly and I take my final, but as I finish up I looked around seeing I am the second to last one done. I had it to Ben and he smiles before getting serious. I have the kids come with me to get a snack and drinks in order to keep the room quiet.

As we just got the items they thank me and we walked to the library as I text Ben an update.

To: My Beast
From: Your Beauty
We are heading to the library. Just message when they are done and we will meet you at the car. P.S. We got you your favorite. XOXO

It was another twenty minutes before he texted me stating he is heading to the car.

We left the library heading to his car and I felt a big weight leave me.

Once we got home I made dinner and had the kids do their homework on the table in the kitchen.