16

I immediately put it back as soon as Benji knocks since I left the bedroom door open.

"Can we go play outside?" Benji asks.

I nod and Ericka looks at me funny like she knows I found something I should not have found.

As they play outside I watch them carefully as the oldest other girl's dad is smoking while the other little girl's dad is on his phone. I try to push back my thoughts about the ring box as CiCi still has not signed the papers. At this point she just refuses making it harder on Ben. As it is harder on Ben it becomes harder on our relationship, but we are still good. We just hope the house is still for sale when the divorce is finalized. As Ben did not want to buy our house until then so CiCi can not try to claim it or anything like that. On that note CiCi even put the house on the market once she found out about Ben looking at houses. So in summary since their house is being sold Ben put it in the conditions that they split the profits. Ben even tried to buy her off the sign the papers, but it's became more difficult with her since she somehow found out about the bigger house hunt.

"Can I have a drink?" Benji asks snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Of course."

I look at Travis and he nods watching the kids. I then quickly get Benji a capri sun and get the kids a bottle of cold water. We then head outside and I see Ericka still playing hop scotch with the girls. I hand each a cold water before going back onto the steps.

Once they came inside to cook down my phone rings I immediately look at it and instantly smile.

"Hey my beastly man."

"Hey my beauty." Ben says.

"How has your day been?"

"Good just miss you and the kids." Ben says.

I think back the the ring box.

"I miss you too my beastly man."

"Where are the kids?" Ben asks.

"They are eating their snack while cooking down from playing outside with the girls.

"I see and what have you been up to my beauty?" Ben asks.

"Just cleaning and taking care of the kids, why?"

"Just wanted to know." Ben asks.

"Mmmm."

"Do you want to go out for dinner tonight?" Ben asks.

"I was going to make homemade lasagna, but we can."

"Okay I will pick you and the kids up after work around 8pm my beauty." Ben says.

"Okay my beastly man."

Benji runs out of the kitchen dinning room.

"Is that dad, can I talk to him?" Benji asks.

I nod.

"Benji wants to talk to you."

I hand Benji the phone and we walk back the the kitchen dining room. Once Benji said bye Ericka talked to Ben until she said bye and hands me the phone.

"Hi."

"Hi my beauty." Ben says.

"You have to go don't you?"

"Yes my beauty I do, but I love you and will see you after work." Ben says.

"Okay my beastly man and I love you too."

We hang up and I wash the dishes before we do some science crafts. Soon it's lunch and before I know it my alarm goes off. I get the kids ready as Ben texted to dress nightly and not too sexy. After they kids were ready I got ready myself just in time as Ben knocks on the open bathroom door.

"Hey there my beauty." Ben says and gets behind me wrapping his arms around me before kissing my neck.

"Hi my beastly man."

"You look so sexy beauty." Ben says.

"Thank you Benny Bear."

He kisses my lips getting some red lipstick on him.

"I just have to freshen up and change then we can go." Ben says.

I nod as we are facing each other.

Just like Ben said we left shortly after he was done and looking so handsome wearing a suit. It made me wonder where we were going and why such a fancy pLace that we dressed so nicely.

Before I know it we are at the Italian restaurant and Ben hands the keys to the vellay. We then head in and soon are seat seeing his friends and some of mine. Trish and Lin was there and nodded at me and soon dinner started. At the end Ben got on his knees as his friend Timothy video taped it. Ben soon takes out the ring box I found making me almost tear up.

"Ang, my beauty, I know we have been together for a short amount of time even though it feels like we have know each other our whole life's. I know we have had our highs and some lows, but will you give me the honor of becoming my wife and the mother to my kids?" Ben asks

I look over at Ericka who had a knowing look then at Benji who was smiling brightly.

"Yes...."

Ben kisses me and we both know what happens when it gets heated, so he pulls away with a semi boner.

"But what about CiCi.....?"

"She finally signed." Ben says.

I pull him in for another kiss happy our life is finally coming together. We soon part away and hold hand happily.

After diner and the kids are asleep Ben and I make love on and off through the night.