1- A Triwizard Tournament

I hauled my luggage into a compartment on the familiar scarlet express along with Blaise and Pansy, who I had met up with outside of platform.

We took a seat and waited for Draco to join us. Blaise seemed to remember my fear of frogs and acted upon it by throwing an unwrapped chocolate frog my way.

I flinched, grabbed the chocolate frog off of my lap, and insincerely chucked it out of the express window, watching it gracefully fly into the unknown while grinning mischievously.

Blaise gasped at me and Pansy smirked slightly until a sudden click was heard next to us.

We glanced over and Draco Malfoy was opening our glass compartment door and shoving his belonging above the seat and on the rack. He then slid in the seat next to me and leaned in instantly.

I sunk into his kiss and made it count, as we hadn't felt each other's touch since the light snog session at the quidditch cup.

I fell into my usual electrical shock as his hands traveled down me. Even after the numerous times we've snogged, my heart still pounded and my stomach fluttered every time he repositioned his lips on mine.

"Should we leave or do you guys have business hours that you could schedule us for?" Blaise joked. "If so, we'd book an appointment to catch up whenever you two are finished with each other."

I involuntarily pulled away from Draco after hearing Blaise's snide comment.

"Would you like to join?" I asked insultingly while turning back to Draco and giving him one last desperate kiss.

"Absolutely!" Blaise shouted to which earned him a eyebrow raise from me and another questionable comment from Draco.

"Come on in mate. My two favorite people."

Pansy huffed and I shook my head at the odd conversation occurring.

"Anything from the trolley?" the familiar elderly lady asked while pulling up outside of our sliding door with a cart full of snacks.

"Another chocolate frog and a pack of Berties Bott's Every Flavor Beans," Blaise said, wanting to share his snacks with Pansy.

She handed him the snacks while Blaise handed her some coins and then turned to Draco and I.

"Two pumpkin pasties," I requested as Draco shook his head, implying he didn't want anything.

She handed me the two snacks and I handed one to Draco out of the kindness of my heart. He thanked me, saying I didn't have to get him anything.

"I'm going to the restroom. I'll be back," I informed them while shuffling around Draco and exiting the compartment.

I walked down the hall and headed toward the restrooms. Before I walked in, I noticed Ron and Harry standing outside of their compartment and grabbing their own fill of snacks.

I waved at them and they waved back. Harry smiled brightly at me and turned to Cho Chang who was right behind him getting a treat as well. He lightly smiled at her but turned back to me and gestured for me to walk over.

I decided against going to the restroom and walked over to his compartment in which he shared with Ron and Hermione as he did each year.

"Hey," I said. "You and Cho?"

Harry hesitated for a moment and shook his head no. I smirked at him and he looked down embarrassingly, his feelings very hard to read.

"I've got to get back to Malfoy, but I'll see you guys at school?"

"See you," Ron mumbled as he chowed down his packet of droobles.

Hermione scoffed at him and then said goodbye to me as I got up and left.