3- A Cliché-Filled Day

Classes continued, Draco opened up about his feelings more, and I grew closer to the trio through the week. In more detail, the days consisted of of going to classes, snogging Draco, being caught snogging Draco, and hanging around the trio after dinner as well.

It was Friday in potions class. Draco and I were finally brewing a wit-sharpening potion and I was reminded that he had a meeting with Snape while I was off in the kitchens with Wobby and Harry just a few days ago.

"Malfoy, why did Snape meet with you last Monday?"

"He wanted to ask how my father was doing and other stuff," Draco replied vaguely while stirring the potion counterclockwise.

"What kind of other stuff?"

"You," he mumbled while tuning his back to me and facing the rest of the class.

"Me? What did he ask?"

"He just asked how you were doing and how we were."

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked over at my potions teacher who was criticizing Crabbe and Goyles potion.

"How we are? As in us?"

"No, the whomping willow and I," Draco replied sarcastically while turning back to face me. "We will definitely be using this wit potion on you."

I glared at him while throwing in more ingredients until it was finally finished.

"Professor, we are finished," I announced.

Snape walked over and wrote down a grade for our potion while stalking off.

"What do you say?" Draco asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Two words for doing all the work."

"All the work? I did much more than you!"

"You're cute when you're angry."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my things while quickly exiting the room, as the class ended. Draco followed after me and I plopped down in the common room.

"Don't you have a class to get to?" I questioned Draco as he sat next to me.

"Just History of Magic. Not too important. Why aren't you in class?"

"Astronomy is at night today. We are going to look in the telescope instead of parchment with drawings."

"Be sure to look for me in the sky," Draco said.

"I like that," I whispered.

"Like what?"

"That I can simply walk outside and you still haven't left my side."

He pulled me closer to him on the couch and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I blushed slightly and buried my head into his chest while he played with my ring.

"Where'd you get this?" he asked while twirling the ring around on my finger.

"Blaise gave it to me in first year and I rediscovered it while unpacking," I replied with a muffled voice within his chest. "Why did you like me, Malfoy?"

"Excuse me?"

"I want to know why you liked me and why you stayed and fought for me when I pushed you away for months."

"Do you remember when we used to bicker all the time?" he asked while I nodded, wrapping my arms around his waist and snuggling closer to him. "I never liked you then, but I remember giving you flirting lessons. After you pulled my tie in and whispered in my ear, it made me feel electrified like I've never felt before, but I shoved the feeling away out of embarrassment. Then once you broke up officially with George, I thought I had a chance. My hopes were high and I obsessed over you until you were fully healed and finally, you gave me a chance. Frankly, I'm happy that I waited."