2- Mad-Eye Moody

At breakfast, we received our schedules for classes.

Monday, Wednesday, Friday:
DADA
Care of Magical Creatures
Free period
Lunch
Potions
Astronomy

Tuesday, Thursday:
Transfiguration
Herbology
Free period
Lunch
Muggle Studies
Charms

"Can I see your schedules?" I asked my three friends anxiously.

Blaise listed his classes and we had Care of Magical Creatures, Astronomy, and our free period together both days.

I smiled and turned to Pansy. She also had COMC with Blaise and I along with Charms with me.

I finally turned to Draco and he had a wide grin on his face as he peeked at my paper. I finally asked him what we had together.

"Defense Against the Dark Arts, COMC, free period, Potions, Transfiguration and Charms."

I smiled and gave him a quick kiss which shocked him, as I never showed affection to him around the other students.

"Don't expect me to do that again," I whispered.

He shook his head and I smiled as I finished my breakfast.

"Off we go," I said while dragging Draco to DADA.

Mad-Eye Moody was sitting at his desk. He motioned us to take a seat wherever we wanted so I sat in the back with Draco. As everyone sat down, Mad-Eye began the lesson.

"I am here because Dumbledore told me. End of story. Goodbye. The end. Any questions?"

Nobody moved a muscle due to the intimidating man in front of us scoping the students out with his robotic eyeball.

"I believe in a practical approach," the ex-Auror continued. "First, who can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are."

Nobody raised their hand. I sighed and raised my hand.

"Yes, miss...?"

"Y/n. Y/n L/n."

"Go on," he advised.

"There are three, sir," I replied.

"And they are so named?"

"Well, because they are unforgivable. The use of any one of them would —"

"— earn you a one way ticket to Azkaban," the professor interrupted.

I nodded hesitantly and Draco raised his eyebrows at me.

Mad-Eye then hobbled through the aisles of the desks and continued teaching.

"The minister believes you are too young to see these curses. I say different! You need to know what you're up against, you need to be prepared, and you need to stop whispering to Daphne Greengrass, Mr. Flint."

I grimaced at Marcus Flint and he turned red while intently paying attention to Mad-Eye now that he was called out for his unprofessional behavior.

"Let's start with the imperious curse!" Mad-Eye shouted to which most of the class flinched.

He walked over to a jar at his desk and pulled out a spider while using an enlarging spell upon it.