23- Shots with Snape

A few days past. I awoke to Draco squeezing me extraordinarily tightly around the waist. I looked over and noticed his face slightly twitching as well. He shook, sweat, and whimpered.

I took his hand in mine and traced circles while softly hushing him. He awoke minutes later, gasping for breath and jolting upright, releasing his grip on me completely.

"It's okay," I whispered, turning to face him.

He looked over at me and let out a warm sigh of relief.

"It was me, wasn't it?" I asked.

"What are you on about?" he countered, laying back down and wrapping his arms around my body, pulling me closer to where my face was buried into his neck.

"Don't lie."

"Yes, you died in my dream. Happy?"

"No, I'm most certainly not happy that I am now dead."

He chuckled and rested his chin on the top of my head, rubbing his hands along my back comfortingly. In reality, I should be comforting him at the moment.

"What time is it?"

"Morning time." My voice was muffled against his warm skin.

"Thanks for being so specific."

"I don't know, Malfoy," I said, sighing into his neck where goosebumps began to form.

He flipped around, checking the time and groaned heavily, tearing the blankets off of us and standing up.

"It's Sunday, why are you getting ready?" I questioned as he threw a shirt on along with a pair of pants, restricting me from getting lost in his abs, although still in a trance from his glorious eyes.

"Come along, darling," he simply spoke, pulling me up from the bed and throwing me one of his large pajama pants.

"Do I need to look presentable?"

"Y/n, stop asking questions and put on the pants."

I rolled my eyes at his vagueness and jumped into his pants, tightening the string to fit around my waist.

"Come here," he said hurriedly, pulling me into his bathroom.

He pulled out a toothbrush for himself and then he handed me a pastel blue one.

I looked at him and smiled. "You got me a toothbrush?"

"I mean, you come here practically every day and I thought that maybe it would be useful. Now you don't even have to go to your dorm in the morning. You can wear my clothes too."

I held up the toothbrush and twirled it around in my finger for a few seconds before giving Draco a light hug.

"Thanks, Malfoy."

He chuckled. "You get happy over the littlest things."

With that, we began brushing our teeth side by side. It was an extremely small gesture yet it filled me with warmth and happiness.

It hit me at that moment. I was totally and utterly in love with this man.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked, swishing mouthwash in his mouth and spitting into the sink.

"Because you got me a toothbrush," I replied, wiping off my mouth and setting the toothbrush next to his, smiling brightly at my new belongings taking over his bathroom.

I noticed a hairbrush, a pile of lipstick, and mascara sitting in the corner of the sink.

"It's like you live here now."