#14

Aesira

I backed up trying to control my breathing, I felt like I was going to pass out my eyes were probably red due to the crying. I was gasping for air looking down at the red-covered floor.

This wasn't the first time I've experienced death but it certainly was my first time experiencing it like this.

"Aesira..." I could hear Damon calling out to me but my ears weren't focused on anything, how did that hun have no sound? My blurry sighting was covered by Damon's fuzzy body.

I was too shocked to do anything his body covered the one on the floor leading my eyes to finally close hot tears flowing down faster in the process "Aesira" he kept calling my name

My heartfelt like it was going to pop out of my chest as it throbbed against my breast bone. I squeezed my eyes putting my bloody hands on my hair and face. "Oh, my god-oh my fucking god" I backed up hitting a cabinet. I heard the sound of something about to fall on top of me but I made no move to do anything.

"Fuck" I heard Damon say hearing him place the object back up. "Open your eyes" he begged me. "Get away from me," I said more sternly.

My head started pounding from all the crying. I scrunched my forehead making the pain increase mildly. "Calm down" he whispered. "You're ok."

He killed that man.

I squeezed my eyes tighter if that was even possible and gripped my hair. I felt my body start to give out and my grip lost. My eyes and face became less tense and I let out a huge breath.

Arms wrapped around my blood-soaked body and grabbed me before I had hit the cold now red ground. I heard faint words before darkness took over my body.

"Carter... Come do-"

___________

I rolled my body over halfway not being able to go farther. I pulled my arm to have it being stuck and not able to move as it kept my body back from moving. I groaned and moved my head back to the side I had already been laying as it started pounding intensely.

I placed my other hand over my forehead and tried opening my eyes. I pulled my stuck hand jingling it in the process. "What the fuck" my eyes started to focus more as I looked at the furry pink handcuffs that were around one of my hands and the headboard of the bed.

My eyes became wide as I perched my body up as best as I could ignoring the severe pain shooting through my whole head and body. I looked around the plain room. It looked like a room you'd see at a show home. Weirdly clean and perfectly laid out.

I turned my head towards the large bookshelf that was to the roof and was filled with not one free space. My lips parted. Who's fucking room is this. I kept shaking my arms hoping the handcuffs would fall from my right hand but unfortunately it remained tight. The fur on it making it less painful.

I tried holding back the tears as they suddenly reminded me of what happened. Holy fucking shit. "No" I sobbed out my lips quivering and I shook my wrist harder at the cuffs. "Please open," I said hoping it would now work.

I heard the clicking of a door being unlocked and I shot my body back to a laying down position away from the door. My arm pained from being stretched as it was on the other side of where I was facing. I heard it slowly creak open and I tried my best to breathe evenly.

My eyes were closed as I heard it fully open along with a sigh. "How she bending her arm as that" someone whispered faintly.

"Shut the fuck up," Damon's voice said sternly making me physically tense. Shit shit shit. They didn't say anything which made me relieved, to say the least.