#35

Dont be a silent ready friends ❤️

Aesira

"What the fuck"

I groaned at the loud voice and slowly opened my eyes. A pale man with a confused look stood in front of me shamelessly. Without controlling it I let out a scream and scrambled up from my laying position.

"Who the fuck are y-"

"I should be asking you that, seems as if you made yourself quite at home" he looked down at the blanket that was on me. Who put a blanket on me?

The door slammed open and I whipped my head in the direction to see Damon standing there with a gun in his hands. My eyes widened even more. "Damon!" I stood up. The man turned around unfazed and raised a brow.

Making eye contact with the man Damon let out a sigh and flicked a switch on the gun, he placed it in the waistband of his pants before drawing up the sleeves of his shirt. "Lind, what the fuck?" Does he always carry a gun?

"Hey Dam" he smiled and walked over to Damon hugging him.

"When did you get back?" Damon asked, patting his shoulder roughly. I stood there in shock not saying a word.

"Today, thought I'd surprised you, but it seems like you already have company" he raised his brows at Damon and nudged him.

"No, she's not like the others," he said quietly under his breath. Others. "This is Aesira" Damon nudged his head towards me causing the man to switch his gaze from Damon.

"Oh" realization seemed to hit the man and he pointed his finger at me.

"Aesira this is Lind" I gave him a small smile.

"Pleased to make your Acquaintance Aesira" Lind walked up to me and held his hand for me to shake. I hesitantly placed my hand into his kindly. Dragging my hand up to his lips he placed a little peck on the back of my hand.

Damon cleared his throat loudly and Lind laughed. "I just wanted a reaction out of him" he whispered to me. I raised my brows and took back my hand.

"We should go eat" I wrapped my hands around myself and started to walk out of the room. Their footsteps followed behind me the whole way.

"How was business?" I heard Damon ask as I entered the kitchen.

"Not bad, I ended up agreeing to the deal with Ashton"

"I thought you said you wouldn't make a deal with him"

"He upped his deal an enormous amount" I heard Damon hum after Lind's words. I sat down on one of the stools and started putting my hair up into a ponytail. My breath hitched once I felt Damon's breath on my neck, my hands remained on my hair as I was about to wrap it in the elastic. His breath made me subconsciously lean my head farther so he has room. He applied a small kiss and moved away.

"What would you like to drink with your food, blue?" He asked me. I finished tying my hair and turned my head towards him not forgetting to sneak a glance at Lind's confused face.

"Just water"

"Bubbly or distilled?" There's a difference?

"Regular?" I said not completely confident, Lind let out a small chuckle and I felt my cheeks warm. Damon walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle. He walked towards me and handed it to me, the bottle fogged up around his fingers. "Thanks" I mumbled taking it from him.

"Let me make you a plate...and Lind"

"Hello!" My head whipped to the voice of the person that walked through the kitchen door. "I smelt food" Carter smiled.