NEW BOOK

Sent away from her strict household upon reaching eighteen, Samira Shah epitomizes the antithesis of her parents' aspirations

Sent away from her strict household upon reaching eighteen, Samira Shah epitomizes the antithesis of her parents' aspirations. While they envisioned her as a model student halfway through university, Samira instead immerses herself in a clandestine world of revelry, rigorous training, and illicit combat. Her alter ego Symphony, embodies the essence of power, confidence, and fearlessness that Samira has wished for her entire life.
     Boldly challenging the undefeated champion of illegal fighting she thrusts herself into the limelight, capturing the attention of the renowned Ashton La-Rico. A master of manipulation and renowned heartbreaker, Ashton holds the clandestine underworld in thrall with his enigmatic persona and calculated actions. Despite his guarded nature, Ashton finds himself tangled into Samira's life the moment they meet one drunken night. With nobody even remotely close to him other than his best friend Ekon and his little sister Penelope attached at his hip, Ashton looked at people as objects, that was until he met Samira and everything changed.