01 || The Isle of the Lost

Y/n's POV

"Once upon a time, long, long ago..." I just scoff at Mal. "Well it's more like 20 years ago." I reply with a smirk. "Whatever, anyways Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest friends. Yeah big cake." "I want some of that cake." I mumble to myself.

"Anyways instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Aurodan." I snicker to myself. "United States of Aurodan? Really Mal?" "Shush (y/n)." I just roll my eyes at her and let her continue.

"He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks." "So basically all of the really interesting people." I say sarcastically. "And he booted them off to the Isle of the Lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is my hood." "Excuse me?" I ask as I raise an eyebrow at her. "Right sorry our hood." I roll my eyes at her and continue.

"There's no magic, no wifi, no way out. Or so we thought." "Hang on you're about to meet us, but first this happened."

Ben's POV

I was currently getting my outfit fitted for the coronation while I stared out the window. That was until I heard the door open to reveal my parents. "How is it possible that you will be crowned King next month. You're just a baby!" I smiled as the man continued to take my measurements. "Hey pops." 

I watched as my mom hit my dad. "He's turning 16 dear." "16? That's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42." I snickered at them. "Uh you decided to marry me at 28 remember?" I heard my mom say.

"Ah it was either you or a teapot. Kidding." I smiled as I looked up at them. "Mom, dad? I've chosen my first official proclamation. I've decided that the children on the isle of the lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon." I watch them both gasp so I decide to walk over to them. "Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned." 

"The children of our sworn enemies?" I sighed before I continued. "We'll start with a few first, only the ones that really need our help and I've already chosen them." I look up to see my dad. "Have you now?" I look over to my mom. "I gave you a second chance dear. Who are their parents?" 

I took a deep breath before I said anything knowing how shocked they'll be. "Cruella De Vil... Jafar... Evil Queen... and Maleficent." I watch as my dad's eyes grow wide. "Maleficent?! She's the worst one of all!" I see him getting mad so I try to reason with him. "Dad their children are innocent! Don't you think they deserve a chance at a normal life? Dad?" 

I hear him sigh which makes me sigh. "I suppose their children are innocent." I smile as my dad walks out the door. "Well done." Is all my mom says before walking out as well. I take a deep breath before walking to the window smiling to myself.

3rd Person POV

(Mal & y/n)

They say I'm trouble. They say I'm bad. They say I'm evil. And that makes me glad.

(Jay)

A dirty no good. Down to the bone. Your worst nightmare. Can't take me home.

(Evie)

So I've got some mischief in my blood. Can you blame me? I never got no love.

(Carlos)

They think I'm callous. A lowlife hood. I feel so useless. Misunderstood!

(Mal, Evie, y/n)

Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who's the baddest of them all? Welcome to my wicked world. Wicked world.

(Everyone)