13 || Together again

(Y/n)'s POV

I looked back one last time before getting in the limo with everyone else. "You gonna be alright?" Uma asked as she looked at me. I just sighed and nodded my head. "Yeah. I'll be fine. I'll miss them, but it's what has to be done." I said with a small smile.

I sighed and leaned my head against Harry as he played with my hair. At least everything's good now. We are finally going back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived back at the isle where I saw my dad waiting for us. I smiled as I got out and hugged him. "Hey dad." He just chuckled and hugged me back. "Hey there squirt."

"So Mal's staying in Auradon and you're staying here?" He asked as he released from the hug. I sighed and nodded my head. "Yeah I'm gonna stay here with you and the gang." I said as I wrapped my arms around Harry's and Uma's waists.

I watched as my dad looked up from me to Harry. "Still not a fan of you." He said he pointed at Harry. I just rolled my eyes and dragged them away. "See you when you get back!" I yelled not turning around.

I just heard him chuckle as the guards chained his hands and feet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

Hades stepped out of the limo and made his way into Audrey's room where. Both King Adam and Queen Belle were waiting in the room along with Mal, Ben, Fairy Godmother, and Queen Leah.

"Thank you for coming." Mal said as she stepped forward. "Didn't have much choice." Hades replied as he looked at her.

"Since when do heroes care about villains?" Hades asked as he looked at Ben. "She's--" Ben started, but Hades cut him off. "One of your own?" 

Hades just chuckled as he looked down at his hands. "When you guys try to destroy the world, it's an error of judgement. But when it's one of us, lock 'em up and throw away the key. Right Beast?" 

Hades sighed as he looked at Mal and raised up his hands causing everyone in the room to flinch and step back. "Yeah I'm gonna have to use my hands." Hades said as he held up his chained hands. 

Ben nodded at the guards allowing them to remove the chains. Hades sighed and looked at Mal as he held out his palm so she could give him the ember. Mal hesitated for a second before giving the ember to him.

Hades sighed once the ember was placed in his hand allowing him to regain the blue flames in his hair. (A/n: lol I don't know what else to call it.) "Haven't lost my touch." Hades said as he held up the ember in his hand.

He just chuckled before turning to the Beast. They both stared at each other constantly growling at each other. "Dad." Mal yelled causing them to stop. Hades sighed as he walked over to the edge of Audrey's bed where she lay.

With the ember in his hands he was able to motion them three times causing a ray of blue light to flicker in the room. After that Audrey sat up causing everyone in the room to gasp in surprise.

Audrey sighed as she looked over to see Mal and Ben. "Tell me it was all a bad dream." She said as she looked up at them. "I wish I could, but it's over now."

"I'm sorry. I wanted to hurt you both. I wanted to hurt all of you." Audrey said with tears in her eyes as she looked at everyone in the room. "Is your sister okay?" Audrey asked as she looked back to Mal. Mal just smiled and nodded her head. "She's fine and has been brought back to the isle already." Mal said as she looked down before continuing.

"I have owed you an apology for a very long time now." Mal stated as she held onto Audrey's hands. "So have I." Ben said as he walked up.

"And perhaps, I... have owed you one, too." Queen Leah said as she looked at Mal.