06 || It's Been A While

(Y/n)'s POV

I look back into the water one last time before heading back to the Chip Shoppe with Harry and Gil. "You alright there (y/n)?"

I gave him a small smile as Gil wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Yup I'm fine. You don't have to worry about me Gil." I say with a smile. "Alright well I'll see you later guys."

I nod and wave at him as he takes off. I sigh as I turn to Harry. "I think I'm gonna pay my dad a visit tomorrow. It's been a while." I say with a smile.

"Do you want me to come with you love?" I shake my head as he takes my hands. "Don't worry I'll be fine. Let's go home shall we?" I smirk at him before grabbing his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up around 10 the next day. I gave Harry a small kiss on his forehead before getting out of his grip. I made my way to our bathroom and did my usual morning things, like curling my hair and pinning some to the back and putting on some light makeup.

I changed into a blue velvet shirt and a white skirt. I also put on my black leather jacket and some black boots.

I wrote Harry a small note saying that I'll be at my dad's place today

I wrote Harry a small note saying that I'll be at my dad's place today. Only Uma, Gil, and Harry know who my real dad is. To everyone else I don't have a dad, or at least that's what I tell them.

I gave Harry one last kiss on his forehead before heading out the door. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been walking around the isle for a while now. My dad's lair is hidden in the back of the isle. I've visited him a few times before unlike Mal. Honestly, I feel like she is more like our mom and I'm more like my dad.

I strolled through the alley way where my dad's lair was. No one was near by as per usual. I rolled my eyes once I got there. There were the words "Get lost!" right up front and a little sign that said "Beware of Dog" on the side.

I sighed as I grabbed the key out of my pocket. He gave me a spare when Mal left for Auradon, knowing how lonely I'll probably be. I've only been here a few times, but I used it regardless.

The 'dogs' started barking as soon as I went through the gates, but it didn't bother me. I grabbed one of the helmets and turned on the light since his place is always so dark, but that's who he is. I took a deep breath before putting on the helmet and started biking through the tunnel.

His place was pretty cool I must say. Blue flashing lights went through the tunnel as I biked through. The dogs were still barking through the tunnel. He had a whole vibe going on. I sighed once I made it to the end and took off my helmet.

I rolled my eyes at him once I saw him taking a nap on his chair. The dogs were still "barking" in my direction. I couldn't take it anymore so I stopped the recording. Yup his whole "beware of dog" thing was just a recording played on a record player.

I smirked as I walked up behind him. "Wakey wakey, daddy Hades." I said in his ear. I smirked as he turned around and waved at me with a smile on his face. "Well if it isn't my favorite daughter (y/n). Finally decided to pay me a visit."

I rolled my eyes at him and walked around him. "Careful daddy, you wouldn't want Mal to hear you say that now." I said with a smirk, but he just rolled his eyes at me.

"Please, she would never hear me say that. You know considering she never visits me." I made a frowny face taunting him. "Aww does daddy miss her?" I say as I lean towards him.

"What did you need (y/n)?" He says changing the subject. "I sighed as I leaned against one of the support beams. "Mal's being a bitch." I mumbled looking away.

"Really now? What did I miss?" I sighed and turned to him. "You know how Mal was in Auradon and left me here?" I said as I crossed my arms.

He just nodded at me waiting for me to continue. "She came back a few days ago. Apparently it was too much pressure for her being the "lady of the court" so she came back here to the isle." I said putting the words lady of the court in air quotes.

I just scoffed before continuing. "She had the audacity to question me on why I was hanging out with Uma and her pirates when she's over there in Auradon hanging out with all of those prissy pink princesses." I said rolling my eyes.

"Where's Uma now?" Hades asked as he played with the ember in his hands. I sighed as I looked at the ground. "I don't know. She was able to escape through the barrier last night, but I haven't heard from her yet." I said as I looked up at him.

"Question. Are you still dating Harry?" I raised an eyebrow at him. My dad wasn't the biggest fan of him. "Yeah I am. Why?" I questioned as I stared at him.

He just rolled his eyes at me. "I don't like that boy." I scoffed at him. "You don't like anyone I date." I said rolling my eyes. "I liked that Jay boy you dated." He said pointing a finger at me.

I sighed as I bent my leg against the support beam. "Yeah well he still betrayed me so I don't trust him anymore."

We stayed in silence for a few minutes and it was getting a little too uncomfortable for my liking. "You know daddy." I started making him turn to me. "If Mal ever does come back to the isle, you should try escaping." He rolled his eyes at me and stood up.

"I'm serious." I said as I brought my leg down and stepped forward. "I would do it myself, but I can't just leave Harry and Gil. And besides you have your ember if you ever need it."

I watched as he looked down and continue to play with the ember in his hands before looking back at me. "Just think about it daddy." I said as I walked up and kissed his cheek.

"I've gotta go. I'm meeting Harry and Gil and the Chip Shoppe in an hour." I said as I looked at my watch. "Love you." I said as I gave him a hug. "Love you too squirt." I smirked at him as he gave me a hug back.

*A/n: Sorry for the short chapter and sorry if it's bad. I just needed a filler chapter before transitioning to Descendants 3 in the next chapter. ~ Author