05 || Revenge Time

(Y/n)'s POV

Everything was happening so fast. Different colored smoke was being thrown everywhere, the pirates were fighting the VKs. I swiped another sword from the bucket as I ran along the docks.

I ran through the crowd fighting off Evie and Ben along the way. As I held Ben back with my sword, I noticed Carlos tossing a smoke bomb at Evie.

I smirked at Ben as an idea came to my mind. "See you later beasty boy." I pushed him down and ran through the crowd making sure I couldn't be seen and entered the tunnel.

If I know Mal and the gang, their little escape plan would be through here and I was right. Once I stepped out of the tunnel I noticed a black limo covered in a tarp. 

I smirked to myself, but quickly ran and hid by some boxes. That's when I saw Jay, Carlos, Mal, Evie, Ben and some girl that I haven't seen before exit the tunnel.

I watched as they put the swords in the back of the trunk and enter the limo. And that's when I spotted it. Our way out.

Harry's POV

"Uh! I can't believe they escaped again!" I heard Uma yell as she stormed off. I sighed and looked at the fallen bridge that connected the ships to the tunnel. 

I looked around for (y/n), but she was no where around. "Where's (y/n)?" I asked as I looked at Gil, but he just shrugged.

That's when I heard some rustling coming from the tunnel. The whole crew quieted down as we looked at the tunnel to see who was there.

I smiled once she came out.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Look at what I have." I said as I smirked holding up Mal's spell book. "Meet me back at the Chip Shoppe. We need to come up with a plan." I smirked at them as I blew them a kiss and went back into the tunnel. 

Mal's POV

"You alright Mal?" I looked up at Carlos, but I just shook my head. "(y/n)'s with Uma and her pirates now and it's no secret that she wants revenge because of me. It's my fault she's like this."

"It's on all of us Mal." I sent Jay a sad smile. "We left her here and just forgot all about her when we went to Auradon."

"No it's my fault. Maybe if I would've known about her sooner I could've invited her to Auradon with the rest of you. Maybe then she wouldn't be like this." Ben said as he turned to me.

"You guys see what she's doing to us right?" I raised an eyebrow at Evie. "This is what pirates do. They make us turn against each other. All of you guys are blaming each other for something she did."

"What did she do Evie?" Carlos asked as he turned to her. "Sure she turned to Uma, but it's because she felt like she didn't have any family left." Carlos said as he looked at me. "We were her family, we just need to show her that and hopefully she'll come back."

"All we can do is hope." I said as I looked at them.

(Y/n)'s POV

I was walking through the isle and stopped once I reached the Chip Shoppe. I smirked as I entered to see all of the pirates there with Uma, Harry, and Gil in the middle.

I walked over to them with my mom's spell book in my hands. I took my seat on Harry's lap as he put his arm around my waist. "Now what should we do about them?" I asked as I set the spell book in front of Uma.

She smirked as she took it from me and started flipping through the pages. "Huh, look at this." I leaned forward against the counter as she stopped at one of the pages. "Love spell. You wanna do it on Ben?" I asked as I looked up at her.

I smirked as she nodded at me. "So what's the plan?" I ask as I put my elbows on the counter. 

"I'm heading to Auradon. I need you to keep watch on things here while I'm away." I sighed and nodded at her as I watched her close the book.

"Well you better head out now before the barrier closes." I said with a smile.

She nodded at me and gave us each a hug before heading out the doors. I motioned Harry and Gil to follow her as I did the same. We all ran through the isle and made it to the barrier only to see Uma already on the other side.

I smiled at her gave her one last wave before she swam away towards Auradon.

*A/n: Sorry for taking so long to post and for the short chapter guys. The next one will be longer (hopefully) and won't take as long to post. Watch out for it. ~ Author ^-^