11 || One Kiss

Third Person POV

Audrey started laughing evilly when she saw the two share a kiss through the scepter. "Looks like our little Mal look alike and the pirate have shown great interest with each other."

Chad just gulped as he looked at Audrey. "W-what are you going to do a-about it?" He stammered as he looked at her. Audrey turned to him annoyed and just continued to pet his hair which seemed to calm him down. "Don't worry about it. Just know that I have a plan for those two."

Chad looked up at her again and gulped before looking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s POV

"There you are (y/n). Where've you been girl?" I gasped once I saw Uma sitting on the bed. "God you scared me." I just sighed as I took a seat on the bed next to her. "This is one nice bed." I said with wide eyes and laid down on it.

"Don't try to change the subject." Uma said causing me to raise an eyebrow at her. "Or jewelry?" She said as she pointed at my necklace. I just giggled as I held the charms in my hand. "Harry gave it to me after you guys left." I smiled as I played with the "my best catch" pendant.

"We finally said our "I love yous." I said as I looked up to her. She had the biggest smile on her face and I just so happened to mirror her expression. "I'm happy for you." I just chuckled as she gave me a hug. "Thank you Uma."

I sighed as I released from the hug. "What's that?" I asked as I pointed to a little pink book in her hands. "Audrey's diary that--" Uma started, but was cut off by Evie and Mal as they walked into the room.

"She's nowhere on campus." Evie said as she looked at us. I just laid back down and crossed my arms. "Found her diary. And dang, did you ruin Audrey's life." Uma said as she held up the diary.

"Okay, so did you find anything in there that we don't already know? Or..." Mal stated as she walked towards us.

Uma sighed and handed me the diary as she sat up. "She hangs out in Fairy Cottage. You know where Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather hid her mom from your mom." She said as she pointed at Mal.

"Yes, ha, ha, ha, the irony is not lost on me." She said rolling her eyes. "And you forgot who else's mom she is to." Mal said as she pointed a finger at me. I just sighed and looked up from the book before closing it. "Oh please sister, we all know you're her favorite." I said as I set the book down and crossed my arms.

Uma just sighed as she laid down on the bed. "How can anyone with this bed ever be unhappy." I just shrugged as I laid down myself. "Maybe she's upset that she doesn't have anyone to share it with." I said as I smirked at her. She just chuckled and threw one of the pillows at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed as we walked through the forest. We were on our way towards Evie's place. "I really hope they found Ben." Mal said making me roll my eyes. "By the way about that." I said making her turn to me. "Were you ever planning to tell me about your engagement? Or the fact that you even got a boyfriend?" I asked as I put my hands on my hips.

She just scoffed and turned around. "Where you ever planning to tell me about you and Harry?" She asked as I crossed my arms. "Nice digs." Uma said ignoring both of us. "I got a really good deal." Evie replied as she kept on walking forward.

"I know you hate her and everything, but do it later okay?" Uma asked as she place her hand on my shoulder. I sighed and nodded my head before walking towards her castle.

"Poor kids." I whispered as I saw the twins and Dizzy sleeping on the couch. We watched as Celia walked around and placed a blanket on them. All of a sudden I heard a snore causing me to gasp. "What the hell?" I mumbled to myself.