09 || Auradon

(Y/n)'s POV

I grabbed Harry's hand and ran over to meet up with Gil. As we looked around the isle, I noticed the rest of the bikes have been crashed as well. I started giggling as I pointed at the bikes that were smashed against the wall. "Looks like they had the same idea." I said as I looked at him.

He smirked at me and pulled me into a kiss. "Come on love, let's go find Gil." I nodded at him and we made our way through the isle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry, Gil, and I were hiding near the barrier watching as Mal and her gang made it through. I smirked at Harry and gave Gil a nod before sneaking up behind them. I jumped through the hole with ease along with both Harry and Gil.

All three of us started cheering at the fact that we were able to make it through to the other side. I gave Mal an evil smirk as I walked towards her. "What's wrong Mal? You don't miss me?" I said making a frowny face taunting her.

I smirked when she continued to hold the ember in front of her as she took a step back. I watched as Harry and Gil stepped in front of me and charged towards Jay and Carlos. I let out a small laugh as I watched the two struggle as they held back Harry and Gil.

All of a sudden I heard Mal gasp as she dropped the ember causing her and Harry to both kneel down to pick it up. I raised an eyebrow at them confused as they both looked at each other for a second before the ember got knocked out into the sea.

I let out a gasp and unexpectedly hit Jay's chest. I quickly looked at my hand before looking at Jay. He just stared at me with those brown eyes that I once fell in love with, but I quickly shook the feeling away and brought my hand down when I saw someone emerge from the water.

I ran over to the ledge and held onto Harry to see Uma pop up with her tentacles. I gasped in surprise and happiness when I saw her. "Drop something?" Uma asked as she held the ember with her tentacle.

"It can't get wet! Give it back before it goes out!" Mal yelled as she held out her hand. I just scoffed and rolled my eyes at her, before reverting my attention back at Uma.

"Uma!" The boys exclaimed before looking at each other. "That's my name." I smirked at her as she waved and gave me a wink before going under water completely. "No!" 

We all watched as the water started rising up before it splashed on us. We all ducked our heads and looked back, but she was no longer there. I gave Harry a confused look and raised an eyebrow at him, but he just shrugged at me.

I sighed before turning around, but only to be greeted by Uma who was holding the ember in her hand. "Hi boys, (y/n)."

I started giggling as I ran up to her with open arms and she gladly hugged me back. "Welcome back." Harry said as he came around next to me. "I've missed you girl." I said put my arm around her shoulder.

"Uma, you swam off and forgot all about us." Gil said as he looked at her. I gave him a small smile and sighed. "Yeah planning her revenge no doubt." I rolled my eyes at Mal and crossed my arms.

"It's not all about you Mal." Uma said as she took a step forward. "I was looking for a hole in the barrier." I raised an eyebrow at her while Harry put his arm around my shoulder. "What did you find?" I asked as she turned around.

"Well for one thing, it's way better out there than we thought. There's this thing that looks like a furry rock called a coconut. And fish so big you could dance on their backs." I glanced over at Mal and gave her a glare.

"Really now?" I asked as I took a step forward. "Yup and they've been keeping it all for themselves." Mal rolled her eyes at her and took a step forward as she held out her hand. "Whatever, Uma I need that to break a spell."