12 || The Unspoken Truth

(Y/n)'s POV

We all watched as Celia ran over to the window. I raised an eyebrow at her confused as she turned around and smiled at both Mal and I. "Hey, it's your baes." Mal gasped and opened the door to reveal the rest of the gang.

I smiled and ran up to Harry engulfing him in a hug as he gave me one back. "I've missed you babe." I said as I gave him a quick peck on the lips. "I've missed you too, love." I smiled as he leaned in to kiss me again.

"Gil!" I let go of Harry and gave him a quick hug as Harry hugged Uma. "I always knew you'd be part of the solution." Ben said as he looked at Uma and I. I just chuckled as I held onto Harry's hand.

"Okay so we all think Audrey could be at Fairy Cottage? We have no idea where it is, did she ever take you there?" Mal asked as she looked at Ben.

"Every Fairy Godmother's day." I smiled as Ben looked over at some girl who I assume is Jane. "Where is Fairy Godmother when you need her?" Ben asked.

"I wish I knew." 

"Okay. Doug go with Jane." Ben said as he pointed at her. "They might need some muscle." Uma said stopping him. Doug looked at her offended. "Well, I'll go." Gil said making me nod at him. "Yeah actually I would feel better." Carlos said as he put his arm around Jane.

"Yeah actually I would feel better too." Evie said as she stepped forward. "Actually, I would too." Doug said defeated.

"Alright man let's do it. Let's go Jane." I sighed as I gave Gil one last hug. "Be careful out there." I said as I looked at them.

I smiled as he nodded at me and left with Doug and Jane. I sighed and turned back to Harry who had his arm out waiting for me to take it. I just chuckled at him and grabbed his arm before heading back inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was holding Harry's hand as we made our way to Fairy's Cottage. It was night time and we were sneaking around hoping she was inside. But at the same time I was kind of hoping she wasn't in there.

I made my way behind a rock while Ben and Mal took off further into the forest. The rest of us quietly made our way over there. We watched as Ben opened the door only to reveal no one inside. I raised an eyebrow at him confused as I continued to hold Harry's hand.

Jay ran upstairs as the rest of us looked around the room. "She's not upstairs." Jay stated as he made eye contact with me. All of a sudden a loud knocking noise came from the other side of the room making me gasp.

We all watched as Ben walked over and opened the door to reveal someone with blonde curly hair curled up in a ball. "I want my mommy." I exchanged looks with Harry as the boy flinched. Everyone stopped moving as we watched Ben pick him up.

"What happened buddy?" Ben asked as he helped the blonde up. "Ben? Ben. Oh! Your face! She's gone, huh?" I raised an eyebrow at him confused as he stared at us.

"The door's open. I'm free. Freedom!" The boy yelled as he ran out the door.

I just rolled my eyes at him as Harry laughed. I sighed as we all made our way out the door and back out into the forest. "Why don't you say we get this Audrey chick taken care of already." Uma said making us all chuckle.

"You know someday, you're going to have to tell me how you guys all got teamed up." Ben said as he pointed at us.

"Actually, Mal promised to let all of the kids off the isle once this is all over." Evie stated. I giggled and smiled as I intertwined my fingers with Harry's. "I can't wait to see daddy again." I whispered so only Harry could hear.