08 || Hades's Ember

(Y/n)'s POV

I was laying on my bed or more like the mattress that was on the ground. This whole thing sucked. Now that Hades has been forced back into the isle, there is absolutely no way that we'll be able to get out of here. I was losing hope that we'll never be able to get out of here.

I sighed and rolled onto the floor not caring that I just hit my head. I groaned and sat up rubbing my forehead. All of a sudden the front door swung open revealing Harry and Gil. "Guys what the hell?!" I yelled as I stood up from the ground.

"You've gotta see this love." Harry said with a smirk as he came towards me. It's been a few hours since they've left the isle. "What is it?" I asked as I walked towards them. I stopped my tracks and put my hands on my hips when Harry turned on the T.V.

The news was talking about some princess chick named Audrey who had apparently put a sleeping spell on everyone at Auradon. This of course means if Mal, if they have not been put to sleep, will be wanting daddy's ember. His ember apparently has special powers that could wake people up, but the thing was only he could do it.

"So there's been a sleeping spell put on everyone on Auradon. And better yet the one who did it was a princess gone rogue." I said as I giggled to myself. "Aww this is perfect. Do you guys know if they're here?" I asked as I looked at them.

Gil just grinned while Harry smirked at me. "They sure are love. Come on go change you'll see them soon." I nodded at them as they exited.

I sighed and grabbed my outfit of the day. I decided to wear a black cropped shirt with a marron colored skirt. I also grabbed my black leather jacket and some black heels.

I also put my hair in dutch braids before heading out the door

I also put my hair in dutch braids before heading out the door. I headed out the door to see Harry and Gil waiting for me. "Beautiful as always love." I smiled at him and grabbed his hand intertwining our fingers together. "Thank you handsome." I said as I kissed his cheek.

"Now where do you think they'll be?" I asked as I looked at them. "Oh I know where they are." Harry said as we started walking towards the Chip Shoppe. I raised an eyebrow at him confused as he put his arm around me and opened the doors.

"Come on lads were gonna have a little fun." Harry said smirking at a few pirates. I smirked at him as a few of them started following us back out the shop. "Now where are they?" I asked as we walked through the alley ways.

"Last I heard was Dr. Facilier's Arcade." One of the pirates said. I nodded at him and smirked. "And that's where we'll be heading."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started giggling as I spotted the four bikes. "Come on now." I said as I got behind Harry and wrapped my arms around his waist. I watched as Gil and the two other pirates got on the other bikes.

I smirked once I saw the door open to reveal Jay, Carlos, Evie, Mal, and Celia. "Wow rookie mistake." Carlos says as he points at us.

"Long time no see!"