02 || Ain't my family

Y/n's POV

After my little breakdown and the situation with Harry I went back home with Jay. Mal was packing up her things as well as everyone else. 

I just watched them all not knowing what to do. "So what did mom say?" I asked Mal as I went in her room. I heard her sigh as she set her bag down. "We'll be living in Auradon for the rest of the school year, so I don't know if I'll be able to visit." 

"You'll send postcards or at least try and visit me right?" I asked with a little sniffle. She smiled and pulled me into a hug. "Of course I will." I smiled as I continued to hug her. "Just don't forget about me Mal."

I heard her chuckle as she pulled away from the hug. "Trust me, I couldn't forget about you even if I tried."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time Skip ~ 5 months later

"Uh! I can't believe them!" I yelled as I threw some food at the T.V. "What's wrong love?" I rolled my eyes as I turned around. "You're really asking me what's wrong? Take a look for yourself."

"At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation where Prince Benjamin will soon be crowned king! I'm Snow White, bringing you up to the second coverage of who's the fairest of them all."

I just scoffed. "Look at her Harry. She's got everything she's ever wanted." 

"Princess! Now, let's see who this beauty is wearing. Evie."

"You've gotta be kidding me." I rolled my eyes and turned off the T.V. "Don't worry love she'll get what's coming to her." I smiled at him as he leaned in and kissed me.

"Ugh, get a room." I laughed as I saw Uma walk in with Gil. "Oh come on Uma you've seen us kiss before." I watched as she rolled her eyes at me. "We need a plan. We need some way to get out of this hell hole." 

"What do you expect me to do about it? She forgot all about me ever since she left for Auradon." I rolled my eyes and got up from my seat. "I mean you're her twin sister." "You mean we're fraternal twins. She means nothing to me as well as the rest of her little gang."

"Don't worry love we'll get our revenge on her soon." I smiled as Harry wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me. 

"Yes we will." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time Skip ~ 1 month later

"You heading over to 'Curl up and Dye' later?" I asked as I got out of bed. I looked over as Harry walked out of the bathroom. "Yup, but first I'm heading over to Uma's Chip Shoppe. You wanna come?"

"Yeah I promised Uma I'll help her today." I winked at him as I walked towards the closet. I picked out my outfit of the day and headed into the bathroom.

 I picked out my outfit of the day and headed into the bathroom