10 || Knights Fall

I sighed as we made our way to the castle. It is definitely much bigger and flashier then anything on the isle that's for sure. "Ben!" Mal yelled as we turned a corner. "Ha. This way!" Dude yelled asking us to follow him.

I just scoffed and rolled my eyes. "I can't believe we're following a dog." I whispered to Harry causing him to snicker. "Ben could be asleep anywhere--" Mal stated, but Celia cut her off. "Or turned to stone." I giggled as Evie covered her mouth knowing she said to much.

"I'm sure he's fine guys." I said to the group. "Ben!" Mal yelled. "I got a scent, very pungent cologne, easy to track. Follow me people." Dude the talking dog said to us. "That's great Dude." Jay said encouraging him.

"FYI I give great cuddles too." I smiled at him as we kept walking forward. "Really? I never had a pet growing up. Well except for the elk head in my dad's man cave, but that's not really--" Gil said rambling, but Uma cut him off causing us to turn to her.

"Hold up. What's this?" She asked pointing to a broken frame. "Are those claw marks?" I asked the group as I held on to Harry. "Uh. Any chance this was already there?" Carlos asked Mal as he took a step forward.

We all stayed silent as we continued to stare at it. "And... follow me!" I sighed and grabbed onto Harry's hand before walking forward. We made our way into a room filled with knights and Ben was nowhere to be seen as I thought.

I sighed and let go of Harry's hand as they all entered through the room. I stayed with Gil and Celia as we played with Dude. "I can feel you lurking." I heard Harry say as he played with a knight's sword. "Good." Jay said in his ear.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes at them as I reverted my attention back to Dude. "So you can track, cuddle, and talk. Hey do you think his puppies will be able to talk?" Gil asked making me raise an eyebrow at him. "Gil? I'm pretty sure Dude being able to talk is not normal. It was probably some sort of spell they put on him." He hummed in agreement.

"Alright he's taken. You want a dog? Adopt a rescue." Carlos said making me roll my eyes. "Talking puppies. That's crazy." Dude said snickering at us. I sighed and got up from the steps before walking over to Uma.

"I bet you lost some sleep thinking about me on the lose, huh?" Uma asked making me chuckle. "No. Dragons don't really lose sleep. I wonder what fried octopus tastes like." Mal gasped as she continued thinking about it. "Okay, why do we not." Evie said as she walked up to them.

"Chill out Evie." I said as I crossed my arms. "We're celebrating our differences." Uma said backing me up. "Now. Let's split up and look for Audrey." I said as I looked at Uma.

"That makes absolutely no sense. Unless you give me my ember, she's gonna spell you." Mal said as she pointed at me. I just scoffed and rolled my eyes. "You do realize that I'm your sister right? So whatever the ember's going to do for you should be able to do the same for me." I said as I got up in her face.

"Girls! We have a situation here." Harry yelled causing us to look at him. I raised an eyebrow noticing some pink smoke rising from the knight's armor. "You like a prince, Mal? How about a knight in shining armor? Or knights?"

I turned to face Mal as it started laughing at us. Harry grabbed my hand and lead me away once he noticed the other knights holding up their stance.

(Everyone)

Watch your back, watch your back. Watch your back, watch your back. We can counter their attack. Hit 'em 'til the armor cracks.

(Uma)

This could get a little sticky. How to win this battle could be tricky. But I know the best way, fall back, let me lead. You hold the line. And we'll bring 'em to their knees.