03 || Forgotten

(Y/n)'s POV

Harry and I were walking down the alleyway looking for Mal. Uma wants us to bring her in.

However once we turned the corner we saw someone else we didn't expect. I pulled Harry against the wall and pointed at the one and only King Ben. I smirked at Harry as he did the same.

Quickly and quietly we grabbed him and pulled him into Uma's Chip Shoppe. Uma gave us a wink and we went back out again.

"Ben don't scare us like that."

"Don't scare you?" I smirked as I walked next to Harry. "But that's our specialty."

"Harry. And (y/n)?" I giggled as Harry put his arm around me. "Hello there old friends."

"(Y/n) what are you doing here with him." I looked over at Jay. "Didn't you hear? Harry's my boyfriend. You probably would've known if you actually cared about me."

I saw Jay look down probably feeling guilty. "What did you do with Ben?"

"Oh we nicked him Mm-hmm. Yeah."

"And if you ever want to see him again. Have Mal come into the Chip Shoppe tonight." I said as I put my arm around Harry's waist. "Alone."

"Uma wants a little visit. Aw Jay. Seems like you've lost your touch." I heard Harry snicker as Jay lunged forward. I just laughed along with Harry.

"See you guys later." I said as I blew them a little kiss before walking away with Harry.

Third Person POV

"If you guys have never brought him here this never would've happened. What were you thinking?" Mal yelled at her friends.

"He was gonna come with or without us." Evie said. "We just wanted to protect him."

"Yeah and we completely blew it, guys."

"Jay why are you so quiet?" Mal asked with her arms crossed. Evie sighed and answered for him. "We saw (y/n) again."

Mal looked at them like she's seen a ghost. "(y/n)'s here?" She asked shocked. "Mal where else could she be? We just left her here." Carlos exclaimed.

"And she's dating Harry." Jay mumbled to himself. "Guys what are we going to do?"

"We are not doing anything. This is between Uma and me. And she's a punk. And guess what? Now I have to go get him."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa Mal what about your sister and Harry?"

"Yeah you're gonna need us."

Mal sighed before she continued. "If (y/n)'s with Uma I need to talk with her. Maybe convince her to come with us to Auradon."

"Mal she wouldn't listen to us." Carlos said as he walked up to her.

"I have to try. She's still my sister. And Uma said to come alone."

"I know one thing. I'm not going anywhere."

"We'll be here when you get back."

(Y/n)'s POV

"Come on Harry please just come on." I said as I dragged him to one of the tables. I saw Harry roll his eyes as he sat down. "Don't roll your eyes at me." I scoffed as I playfully hit him.

"Come on love." I smiled as he pulled me in for a kiss. "Uma." I whispered to her as she exited the kitchen and motioned my head towards the door.

I felt Harry wrap his arms around my waist as we faced the door. "I'm back." I rolled my eyes when she made eye contact with me.

"Loser party of one. Right this way." I chuckled as Uma tossed her a seat which made her stumble a little bit. "Place still stinks." I glared at Mal, but she just looked at Uma. "Oh I'm sorry we're down a butler. Princess."

"Where is he?" I laughed as I walked up to her. "You know we've dreamed of this. You wanting something from us--" I said and Uma finished me off.

"--And me watching you squirm like a worm on a hook."

"I'm so flattered you dream of me. I haven't given you a thought since I left." I just scoffed. "Of course you haven't. You just have the perfect little life don't you?"

"Doesn't she have the perfect little life?" I heard Uma yell at the rest of the pirates getting them to agree with us. "And we're 20 years down into a garbage strike."

"Listen if you have some kind of score to settle with me, game on. I see no need to bring Ben into this."

"Is he all you care about?" I saw her look down looking guilty. 

"It may be a little unnecessary, but it is so much fun." I walked over to Uma and whispered something to her. I smirked as she nodded taking a step back as I took the seat in front of Mal.

"Here's the deal." I said as I faced her.

"You haven't changed one bit." I just glared at her. "And I wonder why that is."

I put my elbow on the table getting ready. "If you win Ben's free to go. Hmm? That's what you want isn't it?" 

"You know I'm stronger than you right?" I rolled my eyes at Mal. "Please sister. You don't know me." I watched as she put her elbow up on the counter getting ready.

"Don't you wanna know what we get if I win?" I asked with a smirk. "Still dreaming." 

I gripped my hand on hers. "On three."

"One."

"Two."

"Three." We said in unison and started pushing our hands against each other.

"You know that whole princess act never bought it for a second. You can stick a tiara on a villain, but you're still a villain."

"And you can slap a pirate hat on, but you're still Shrimpy."

"What the hell did you just call me?" I yelled as my eyes started glowing green. I stared at her as she did the same.

I leaned forward a little bit. "If I win, you bring us the wand." I saw her lose focus allowing me to win.

"Yeah that's my girl." I smiled as I walked up to Harry kissing him.

I watched Uma walk up to Mal. "Now if you want beasty boy back, bring me Fairy God Mother's wand to my ship tomorrow at 12 noon... sharp."

I chuckled as I waved at her and blew her a kiss before walking away.

"(y/n) wait!" I rolled my eyes and grabbed Harry's hand pulling us away.

"(y/n) please just stop. Let me talk to you." I stopped my tracks as I stared at the ground. I could feel myself getting angry, but Harry put his hands on my shoulders trying to calm me down. 

"Oh so now you want to talk?" I said as I turned around. "You said you'll come back for me! You promised!" I yelled at her.

"I'm sorry (y/n), I just forgot--" "You forgot? Or you just don't care?" 

"Of course I care (y/n)!" I just rolled my eyes and turned around. "(y/n/n) please just come with me to Auradon!" "Don't. Don't you dare call me that!" 

"(y/n/n) please." "I said don't call me that!" I yelled as I turned around with tears in my eyes. I could see she was tearing up as well. "You lost that privilege of calling me that ever since you left me here." I said as I pointed a finger at her.

"Besides it's Shrimpy to you remember?" I said as I brought my hand down and dragged Harry and I to Uma. "Keep her away from me please?" I said in a whisper. Uma nodded and ordered her pirates to take her away as Harry and I went in the back.