04 || It's Going Down

(Y/n)'s POV

"What time is it?" I asked Harry as we made our way to the ship with Ben. "11:30." I smirked as I dragged Ben to the pole. "It's almost time." I say in a singsong tone taunting him a little bit.

"Harry?" I threw the rope at him and we tied Ben up. "You look familiar." I rolled my eyes at him. "Do I now?" "Yeah you look a lot like Mal." I just scoffed at him.

"Probably because she's my twin sister." I said as I glared at him. "Mal has a twin?" I raised an eyebrow at Ben. "And to think she used to be my best friend."

"You know you don't have to do this." I rolled my eyes at him and walked over to Uma.

"You think she's gonna show up with the wand?" I asked as we looked out into the water. "I don't know, but we will get our revenge on her." I smiled as I pulled her into a side hug. "Yes we will." 

I sighed as I watched Uma walk over to Harry. "Coochy, coochy, coo. How does it feel to be the king now, eh?" 

"Give it a rest Harry. Give it a rest. We don't want damaged goods."

I smiled as I walked over to Harry. "You said that I could Hook him!" "She said at noon!" I said as I motioned Harry to follow me.

"20 more minutes." I just rolled my eyes. "That says 11:30."

I walked over to Uma and took a seat next to her. "You better hope your girlfriend comes through."

I watched as Ben just shook his head. "She's not my girlfriend anymore." I raised an eyebrow at him. "Really now." I said with a smirk.

I glanced over at Uma and she nodded at me. "Harry wait for us over there please?" 

"Leave us alone, Harry." 

I sighed as I put my head in my hands. "Look I get that you don't deserve this." I looked up at Ben.

I just scoffed. "Are you serious right now?" I rolled my eyes. "This? This island is a prison thanks to your father." I heard Uma say.

"And don't pretend to look after us." I said as I got up crossing my arms. "It's only been us four ever since you took her to Auradon." "We look out for each other and no one else." 

"So this isn't either of your mom's plan?" I just rolled my eyes, Uma just scoffed. "My mom doesn't care about me, either. Well not unless she needs me for the night shift."

"Ouch."

"And you guys turned my mom into a lizard." "Sorry about that." "Whatever."

I sighed as Uma walked away. "You know it hurt." I started as I looked up at Ben. "When my mom said that only four of us were going to Auradon."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know Maleficent had twins." "So how did you know about Mal and not me?" I asked.

"She has quite the reputation around here." "She was always more vocal then me. I'll give you that."

"You know you can set me free and we can go back to Auradon together." I just scoffed. "Oh so now I get an invite?" I walked up to him and put my hand against the pole.

"Tell me Ben if you never came to the Isle would you still give me that invite?" 

"Well my plan was to start with four kids and later bring more people over." I crossed my arms and took a step back. 

"Really now? So who would it be next? Uma, Harry, and Gil?" I saw Ben look up at me. "I know I wouldn't leave without them and they wouldn't leave without me."