CH 01

The plane landed and you finally got to walk around after an 8-hour flight from Singapore

The plane landed and you finally got to walk around after an 8-hour flight from Singapore. Looking up, your eyes read the signages hanging from above. You were trying to find the exit of the Haneda Airport and was having a little trouble doing so. Eventually, you managed to get out of the bustling airport and managed to get on board a bus taking you to Tokyo. Your eyes landed on the beautiful infrastructure of Tokyo making your eyes sparkle as a smile plastered your features. Your dark brown orbs looked down to your phone which has the 'Notes' application open that consisted of an address. Your heart pumped in excitement as you were looking forward to seeing him after five years. The last time you saw him was when you were 16 while he was 20 during a family gathering in Miyagi on your maternal side. You wondered what has he been up to though both of you exchanged texts during these years.

About an hour and a half later, you stood before a modern looking house as your palms started to sweat. You moved to the door and pressed on the bell while hearing your heart beating in your ears. It was when the door clicked open as you looked ahead, prepared to greet him. However, you were greeted by a sturdy chest in a tight black shirt instead. You had to angle your head up instead of your eyes just to see who it was. The one who answered the door was a tall man with frosted tips and owl-like eyes. "Are you looking for someone?" He asked as your lips parted a little to speak. "Oi! Which one of you are secretly dating because your girlfriend's here!" The male yelled into the apartment startling you a little. Were you at the wrong address?

It was when footsteps scrambled down from the hallway to the door and an orange head male stood next to the male who answered the door. "Y/n!" The familiar male beamed and brought you into a hug. "Hey, Shoyo." You nuzzled against his warmth. "Oya? Little tangerine has a girlfriend?" The new face teased making Hinata flabbergasted. "She's my cousin, Bokuto." Hinata cleared the misunderstanding. Bokuto's eyes widened in embarrassment before bowing in apology but you told him it was alright. It was when Hinata showed you into the house with Bokuto standing behind with wondering what was going on.

"Was the flight long? Are you tired? Do you want something to eat?" Question on concern blasted from your cousin making you giggle. It has been five years since you last met him but he hasn't changed the slightest. Both your mothers were cousins but Hinata's mother married a Japanese and was born and raised here. However, that didn't mean both of you couldn't communicate. English as your medium of speech while occasional Mandarin being thrown in thanks to your aunt making sure the Hinata siblings were proficient in the languages she spoke growing up. "My cousin has gotten really pretty!" Hinata complimented with his signature sunshine smile while passing you a glass of water. It was funny how puberty hit you the hardest after turning 16 with features maturing and you knew how to make yourself look presentable. Now that you were 21, you have transformed into a gorgeous young lady.

Footsteps were heard going down the stairs and you looked up to see a male in blonde hair. "Oh? We have a guest?" He blinked at the sight with Bokuto standing next to him. "Where's Sakusa, Atsumu?" Hinata asked. "In his cave to avoid all sorts of germs," Miya replied while rolling his eyes. It was as if Sakusa could hear him from upstairs and was seen snooping at the corner of the stairs shortly after. "Perfect! Since we are all here, let me introduce our guest!" Hinata excitedly dragged you to where the other boys were. "Guys, this is my cousin!" "Hello, I'm (Y/N) (L/N). It's nice to meet you all." You greeted with a polite bow. The new faces introduced themselves formally as Bokuto Kotaro, Miya Atmusu and Sakusa Kiyoomi. "Since you guys have introduced yourselves, I would like to announce that my dearest cousin will be staying with us while she studies at The University of Tokyo." "Oh, cool! The University of To- Wait, what?!" Bokuto yelled with wide eyes in disbelief. "What?!"