Bonus #3

Credits to the rightful owner

"Wah! This brings back so many memories!" Hinata cheered under the blazing sun. The sound of waves crashing against the sand, children running around or building sandcastles and families and friends having picnics filled the beach. It was the weekend and the gang decided to hit the beach. After finding an empty spot and placing your belongings, the boys stripped off their tops before slathering sunscreen lotion that Hinata bought when he was in Brazil. You sat on the mat under the shade watching the boys hyping up for their beach volleyball match. "Baby owl, you look so cute in that bikini." Bokuto grinned while complimenting the simple black bikini you were wearing. "Thanks, daddy owl." You blushed and tucked your hair behind an ear. You were comfortable showing some skin in front of the boys especially when you all were friends and they wouldn't make you uneasy.

As you were in a bikini, Bokuto handed you his shirt just in case you wanted to cover yourself. You appreciated his kind gesture and watched the gang huddling to a circle to split themselves into two groups for the match. Osamu and Akaashi joined the outing too and deciding teams when the boys realized that they were in an odd number but they were playing '4 Man Beach Volleyball'. Ushijima suggested taking turns to play and the rest agreed. Akaashi volunteered to not play this round and his eyes shifted to you who was alone. "The person not playing stays with y/n." He added on to Ushijima's suggestion. The boys looked over and realized what he meant. They recalled what Hinata mentioned that you tend to have a fear for men and they kept that in mind, especially Bokuto. There were times you would shift closer to either of the boys in particular in public transports when it gets packed when there were men you didn't know.

You were reading a book to kill time and felt a weight next to you to see that it was Akaashi. You wondered why was he here and that was when he explained the rules of the type of beach volleyball they were playing. Nodding, you suggested if both of you should watch a drama series on Netflix since you were together and he agreed to it. While enjoying his time, Bokuto would occasionally look out for you to ensure your safety. It was when Atsumu's voice was heard bickering with Osamu who was in the same team as the Schweiden Alders boys. "That was a foul! A foul, Samu!" "Huh? Shut yer trap! I know when's a foul, okay?! We played for the same team, Tsumu!" The twins fought with the next between them. "Okay, guys. Chill out." Hoshiumi tried to clear the tension. "Idiots." Sakusa rolled his eyes while adjusting his sunglasses. "Kageyama tosses were whack," Hinata mumbled under his breath. "What did you say? Boke, Hinata. Boke!" Kageyama yelled with red eyes. Well, looks like the outing's going well.

Soon, it was time for Akaashi's turn to play as he left you with Osamu. It was actually Kageyama's turn to stay with you but Osamu offered instead as he needed to cool off from Atsumu's stupidity. Only food was able to cool his steaming head as he opened the cooler box to grab a few soda cans, handing one to you. He also ripped open a packet of chips and ate them aggressively while sharing them with you. "Should have eaten him in the womb." "Oh my God, Samu. What?" You had to make sure you weren't hearing things. "You heard me, y/n. Loud and clear." You didn't know whether to laugh or be afraid but you did let out an amused chuckle. Osamu and you watched some mukbang videos on YouTube and your stomach growled at the delicious food. "You hungry?" Osamu placed a hand on your head. "A little." You smiled softly. "I should have brought some onigiris." "It's okay, Samu. We have snacks!"