Bonus #2

Credits to onegingek

Eyes were placed on the white-haired male who just stepped into the gymnasium. They followed him wherever he went and couldn't peel his eyes off him. Kageyama sipped on his carton of milk before stepping to where Hinata was. He nudged him to confirm if he was seeing what he was and the shorter male nodded in response. "Bokuto, your lips look redder and uhm... Greasy?" Hoshiumi couldn't seem to pinpoint the right word. "Huh?! You call this 'greasy'? This is called lip gloss and my baby owl applied it on me this morning." Bokuto showed off proudly. "Why did she do so?" Ushijima cocked a brow. "Apparently, this was what happened." Atsumu chuckled and shared the shenanigans that happened earlier before they arrived for practice.

~ Flashback ~

"Good morning, baby owl! Have you seen my-" Bokuto halted his words the moment he stepped into your room. You were doing your makeup while watching YouTube videos. He stood there and slowly shut the door behind him with his eyes never leaving your figure. You looked so focused and elegant applying mascara to your curled lashes. "Hey, daddy owl. What are you looking for?" You placed the mascara aside to divert your attention to him. Bokuto took a chair and sat next to you shaking his head, forgetting the main reason why he came to your room. He was so fascinated by you doing your makeup which kind of reminded him of his older sisters back home.

You reached out for lip makeup collection, particularly the drawer labelled as 'Daddy Owl's Favourites' and picked one of the colours. Twisting the tube, you wiped off the excess before applying it to your lips. It was when you realized Bokuto was strangely silent and shifted your eyes at him. He was seen with huge, curious eyes while watching you do your makeup. Your lips curled at the sight and parted to speak. "You want some?" You offered. "Can I?!" His eyes sparkled in excitement. "Of course, you can. Come here, daddy owl." You motioned him to come closer. Bokuto puckered his lips cutely ready to feel pretty and you giggled at the sight. Before applying the lip gloss, you couldn't help but peck his lips in affection. After two swipes and instructing him to press his lips together, Bokuto looked into the mirror and squealed. "I'm so pretty!" "Yes, you are, daddy owl. You're the prettiest boy I've ever seen~" You sang and cupped his face. "But I'm not as pretty as you, baby owl!" "What is my daddy owl saying? You're definitely the prettiest being ever!"

~ End Of Flashback ~

"Ah, so that's how it went..." Hoshiumi understood the situation. "Omi, am I pretty?" Bokuto back hugged Sakusa who rolled his eyes. "Argh, don't you think it's unhygienic using the same applicator for two of you?" He frowned and took off his mask before practice starts. "Gotta agree with Omi this time." Atsumu nodded. Bokuto cocked a brow and crossed his arms which was a sign he was about to sulk. "C-C'mon, Bokuto. Let's do our stretches..." Hinata pushed him slightly to where to others were. "I'm going to buy makeup later!" Bokuto announced with both hands on his hips. The boys widened their eyes surprised to see Bokuto looking and sounding so determined. "That's not the point-" "I've decided, Tsum Tsum! Let get practice started and I'm leaving!" Bokuto stormed to the centre of the court to start stretching. "Idiot." Sakusa pushed his hair back before joining the others.

You ended your lessons early and was already home watching anime. An hour or two later, the main door clicked open indicating that the boys were home. You went out of your room to greet them and saw Sakusa and Hinata. "Omi, Shoyo! How's practice?" You asked while smiling. "Hey, couz! We had a fruitful day as usual a-and are you gonna look for Bokuto?" Hinata stuttered. "Of course, I am. What's the matter?" You were confused by the unusual question. "Look for him after he showers and settles down." Sakusa turned to his room. "Huh? Why?" You blinked. "You'll see later." Sakusa placed his hand on your head before twisting the doorknob to enter his room.

You were pretty sure you heard your boyfriend's voice half an hour later indicating that he was done showering. You decided to look for him in his room and knocked on the door. "Hey, daddy- Woah!" You gasped when you were yanked into his room before you could even greet him properly. "Tadah!" Bokuto showed you the many carriers scattered on the floor. "W-What is this?" You stuttered in shock. "Come here, baby owl." He led you to sit on the floor. "I bought more makeup so we can play around and I know you like them a lot!" Bokuto let out a toothy grin showing. "Daddy owl, t-these are high-end brands!" Your voice raised slightly unable to comprehend what was happening. Brands like Burberry, Dior, YSL and more filled your perimeters. "That's the point. I got the best for my baby owl!" Bokuto cheered. "Your wallet has a hole now, huh?" "I thought of the same but Atsumu pointed out one that owns a black card doesn't go broke easily. I think my wallet's fine, baby owl!" Oh, right. Your boyfriend right here was a professional player but that shouldn't be a valid reason why he splurges out of the blue.

"Do you like them, baby owl?" Bokuto asked while unboxing some of the makeup. You stared at him with wide eyes while he excitedly looked through the goodies he bought. Bokuto stopped whatever he was doing when he realized that you weren't replying to him. "Don't you like them, baby owl?" His brows inched with slightly glistening eyes. "What? I love them, daddy owl! W-Why are you crying?" You panicked and cupped his face. "Oh. I'm glad that you love them, baby owl. I thought I bought the colours you didn't like because I remembered the colour range of your makeup." Bokuto sniffled and rubbed his nose. "Oh, daddy owl... I love anything that is from you." You brought his head to your chest and caressed his soft locks. "I'm just overwhelmed in a good way. Thank you for this, hm?" You kissed his forehead affectionately. Bokuto let out a smile and the moment of sadness was now gone. "You're welcome, baby owl." His eyes turned squinty.

"Wanna swatch the colours?"

"Swatch it on my lips, baby owl!"

A/N: I'll come here every day coz there's ought to be some sort of free drama LOL

Credits to the rightful owner