CH 12

Credits to LemonMelon00 on Twitter

You were with Sana heading to your next class. When you reached, there was a carrier at your usual seat. Both of you shared a look in unison before approaching it. Sana peered into the carrier to see that it was pastries from a famous shop. Sighing, you asked around if anyone knew who was this from. However, nobody knew who gave you this. Gifting should be put to a stop because you were not anyone special. Sure, you were an idol trainee but that was until last year. You just wanted to lead a normal life as a university student. You uttered to yourself that Bokuto would be sad about this and be pouty again. Sana raised a brow and requested to repeat yourself. Shaking your head, you asked if she wanted a piece and she nodded in excitement causing you to laugh.

Hinata told you to meet at the gymnasium since practice was ending around the same timing as your last class. You did what you were told and arrived at the gymnasium after parting ways with Sana at the train station. As usual, volleyballs were heard bouncing on the court. Hinata managed to notice you even before you could greet him. He ran towards you and cooed at the fancy looking carrier. "It's another gift. Gosh, they keep coming though I've told them not to." You sighed. The others acknowledged your presence and you greeted with your usual bright smile. Your eyes searched the surroundings to see Bokuto who was taking a sip of water and was seen with a black-haired male who seemed to be giving him a life lesson.

 Your eyes searched the surroundings to see Bokuto who was taking a sip of water and was seen with a black-haired male who seemed to be giving him a life lesson

"Akaashi!" "Bokuto, snap out your thoughts." The male named Akaashi sighed. "Uhm, Bokuto?" You weren't sure if you appeared at the right time because you didn't want to disrupt them. Bokuto's facial features lifted at the sight of you and left Akaashi to run to you. "Y/n, you're here!" He whined with a pout. It was when both you and Akaashi introduced yourselves and found out that they used to play together during high school. "Looks like you're Bokuto's energy pill. He was throwing a slight fit not wanting to continue." Akaashi sighed. Widening your eyes, you turned to Bokuto with a soft expression. "Practice is going to end soon, Bokuto. Plus, they help you improve so that you can win for future matches. You like to win matches and emerge first, right?" You tilted your head. "Yeah, I do..." "Mhm, I know. I heard from Kageyama that this is going to be the last practice round and you can go home after that!" You smiled. Hearing that made Bokuto's lips curl before standing up tall. "One more round, guys!" He yelled and took the volleyball from the ground.

While the national players were practicing, you and Akaashi had a nice chat. He shared interesting stories during high school like Bokuto going to emo mode and being in a daze in the middle of matches. There was once Bokuto spam called Akaashi to yell at him that there was a cockroach in his room and asked how he should get rid of it. "It's like I was babying him." Akaashi sighed looking at Bokuto who was in mid-air for a spike. "But it seems like you're going to take over me." He shifted his attention to you. "Me?" "Yeah, he wasn't listening to me until you came. He changed instantly." Akaashi nodded. He added on that Bokuto has been talking about non-stop even the smallest details like you smiling to yourself while on the phone. It was when Bokuto cheered in victory when he managed to score another point, "Did you see that, y/n? Was I awesome?!" He asked with bright eyes. The corners of your lips curled at the sight before parting your lips to speak. "You were amazing, Bokuto!" You gave him a thumbs-up and he made happy noises. "He's so adorable..." You whispered to yourself. However, Akaashi happened to hear it making him smile slightly.

A/N: Congratualations! You have received the stamp of approval from Akaashi! So that means you have to deal with Bokuto's shenanigans like the following:

Tip: Give him kisses and he'll be ready to go!

Credits to axiz light