CH 17

Credits to the right owner

You were in school with Sana finishing up a project before heading home. The sun has set and students were seen making a beeline for the gates ready to go home and relax after a tiring day at school. Sana stretched and looked out the window to view the beautiful the sky looked with red and orange hues from the sun. She couldn't wait to head and continue watching her drama series. As making some amendments, you submitted the project and packed your belongings. Both of you walked out of the gates and chatted away before Sana left for the other direction. Just then, you felt like you were being followed and noises were heard making you turn around. It was a group of seniors and you knew them because they were one of the few who sent you gifts.

"Well, isn't it our pretty ex idol-trainee?" One of them snickered before closing the gap in between both of you. "What do you guys want?" You frowned feeling wary for they were known to be aggressive. "We heard that y/n has a boyfriend now. So much for getting her those gifts." Another one sighed and shook his head. "And what about it?" You frowned, not understanding where this was going. "Those gifts we bought were expensive and we thought it would be right if you paid us back." "What? I didn't even ask for them! You guys are being unreasonable!" You huffed and walked off. Just then, a grip was felt on your wrist making you turn back to face them. "Quit being a brat before things turn the other way." The threat caused shivers down your spine and you gulped. This was the worst scenario that you made up in your head. You being surrounded by aggressive men and no one was going to save you. "P-Please let me go..." "What? Didn't you hear what I just say-" "Oi." A deep voice boomed from behind.

Turning around, there you saw Bokuto and the boys. They always seemed cheery but that wasn't the case this time as their expressions were enough to murder someone. "Let go of her," Bokuto demanded in a dangerously low voice. "Or what?" "Unless you wanna get beaten up by professional volleyball players." Hinata cocked a brow. "I know you guys! You play for the national team for volleyball." "Tch, took you long to realize. Dumbass." Atsumu scoffed and frowned. "Some people just don't listen." Sakusa sighed and pulled down his mask a little to take in a deep breath. It was when Bokuto stormed up to the male who was gripping your wrist and swatted it off as if it was a volleyball. A loud groan was heard and Bokuto swiftly pulled you into his arms. "The next time you come for my girlfriend, it's not your hand that is going to hurt." Bokuto pointed at them. "Imagine being punched by one of the top five spikers of the nation. Sweet." Atsumu smirked at the thought. "Let's go, guys." Hinata glared at them for the last time before leaving.

"Baby owl, are you okay?!" Bokuto kneeled before you glanced at your body to check if there were any injuries. Sakusa came with a cup of hot tea before sitting next to you on the couch. "I'm fine, Kotaro." You assured him and yes, he allowed (wanted) you to call him by his first name too other than 'Daddy Owl'. "I was so close to beating them up!" Hinata groaned at the thought of his precious cousin getting bullied. "I'm fine, Shoyo." "I should have swiftly knocked them off." Referring to his known quick speed. "What matters most is that y/n's fine. Gosh, kids these days." Atsumu shooked his head at the thought. "Pure idiots," Sakusa added on and Hinata nodded in agreement. "Come here, baby owl. I'm going to make you feel better." Bokuto held your hand and led you to his room. "Oh, I forgot how Bokuto acts when it comes to y/n." Atsumu shuddered at the thought. "He's whipped." Sakusa eyed both of you who went up the stairs. "Ah, right. They are a couple." Hinata forgot that fact for a moment.

"You okay, baby owl?" Bokuto sat you on his bed. "I'm fine now, daddy owl. Thanks for saving me." You smiled gratefully. "Of course, I'd do that! I promised to protect you and I don't want Hinata to slaughter me." Bokuto shivered at how protective Hinata was. "Can I give you kisses, baby owl? I want to make you feel better!" Bokuto asked with sparkling eyes. "Of course, Kotaro. I'd love that." You nodded while smiling shyly. Bokuto grinned excitedly with a pounding heart as he leaned in and successfully kissing your cheek. It was when his eyes flickered to your lips and contemplated a little. The last thing he wanted was to make you uncomfortably. "Baby owl, can I-" Before he could finish his sentence, you cupped his face and pecked his soft lips. Red emerged his cheeks and his eyes turned big. You just kissed him... On the lips. "Baby owl..." He whispered under his breath before locking your lips with him again for a longer and passionate kiss.

A/N: BOKUTO PLEASEEEE ALSO LOOK AT AKAASHI'S FACE