CH 15

Credits to ummm_mmma on Twitter

"The ball was in my favour and bam! I spiked it and we won!" Bokuto was sharing his matches and he sounded passionate as always. As promised, you guys were having a date as Saturday has arrived. The queue for the café was long but the wait was worth it because the food served were delicious. Bokuto happily ate his matcha crepe cake leaving cream stains on his face. He turns into a big baby when it comes to food not caring how he looked while eating. He also shared that they were going to have a match next month making your eyes widened. You asked which date would it be held and Bokuto answered. That date coincidentally fell on a weekend and you were free. "I'll be there to support you and the boys." "R-Really?! You'll be there?" Bokuto's eyes became as bright as a star. "Mhm, it's been a while since I watched a match live." You confirmed what you said. "You're the best, y/n! I can't wait!" "Me too!"

"Wow, you didn't forget about us," Atsumu spoke in sarcasm. A box of cakes was bought from the café for the rest of the boys who were now salivating at the sight. Hinata squealed in bliss at how tasty it was while Atsumu snapped some pictures to show it off to Osamu and Sakusa silently enjoying his portion. "Who are you texting, Bokuto? Y/n's right next to you." Hinata wondered. "Our manager. I'm reserving tickets for Akaashi and y/n for our upcoming match." He replied while typing away. "You're gonna come to our match, couz?!" "Yep! I think the last match I watched was your match with Inarizaki." "Argh, really?" Atsumu cringed at the thought of them losing to Karasuno. "But it was a spectacular match!" You tried to brighten the mood. "Really? Which part is your favourite?" Atsumu smirked. "When Hinata managed to receive the ball." The smug look on Atsumu's face fell making Hinata and Bokuto laugh while Sakusa scoffed.

You were in your room prepared to head to bed when Bokuto entered after getting your permission. "Oops, am I disturbing you?" He realized that you were going to sleep. "Nah, I'll spend the next two hours on my phone before really sleeping." You chuckled. Bokuto walked up to your bed and held out a red jersey. Your eyes widened recognizing that it was his official national team jersey. It had the word 'Japan' on the front and his name on the back. "I-I wanted you to have it." He stuttered shyly. "Are you sure? Will you get into trouble?" Your brows narrowed. "It'll be fine! I can ask for another. Please take it!" Bokuto pouted adorably. "I'll not hold back then. Wow, this feeling is weird." Referring to owning an official national team jersey.

Getting off the bed, you plopped it over your body and walked to the mirror. It was oversized but you liked the look. It would look great half-tucked in a pair of shorts and some accessories. "What do you think, Bokuto? How do I look?" You turned to show him. Bokuto's eyes were wide and his lips slightly parted. He looked broken and was malfunctioning at the sight of you wearing his jersey. "You look cute, y/n!" He switched on his fanboy mode along with some squeals and happy noises. "We should take a picture!" He fished out his phone from his pocket and skipped towards you. Standing behind you, he wondered how he should take the picture and flustered a little. "Y-You can back hug me." You chewed your inner cheek. "Really? You're alright with it?" "Yeah." Seconds later, Bokuto wrapped his strong arms around your waist and you offered to take the photo so it was easier. After some snaps, both of you sat on the bed and observed the pictures.

"What kind of vibe is this?" You blurted not thinking twice. "C-Couple vibes?" Bokuto suggested. Widening your eyes, you looked at him in shock but Bokuto misread it. "Sorry! I didn't mean to-" "Yeah, you're right." You cut him off. Bokuto blinked and spaced out slightly after your response. "Us? Having couple v-vibes?" He pointed at you then at him. "Bokuto, we have been going out for a month and you have been nothing but the sweetest towards me. Your adorable antics is a plus point for me too." You faced him. "I think you're cute too, y/n! I really like your presence and you make me very happy. I... I really, really like you!" Bokuto confessed. "Do you want to make it official?" "I'd love to, Bokuto." You nodded while smiling sweetly. Bokuto squealed in joy and rolled around your bed while kicking in the air. "Thank you, y/n! I promise to treat you really well!" "I know, Bokuto. You've been doing that since the day we first met."

A/N: Monster Generation!!

Credits to grinlensss on Twitter