Bonus #1

Credits to TTak_h

Credits to TTak_h

Sighing, you looked at the mirror and pulled down the tight top you were wearing. It was just one of those days where all the tops you wore were drying after doing the laundry and you were stuck with this tight and cropped top that you bought on impulse. Your eyes flickered to the clock to see that it was time to head to school and that was when you screwed everything and dashed out of your room. Running down the steps, there you saw the boys ready to head out too for their practice. Shoyo turned his head to where you were and noticed that you were in a slight slumped position. He wondered if you had a bad sleeping position hence, the way you presented yourself.

"Good morning, my baby owl~" Bokuto sang and skipped to where you were. As usual, he crushed you into a tight hug but this time, a groan escaped your lips. Blinking, Bokuto was confused as to why you sounded in pain and asked if you were unwell. Pursing your lips, you brought him to your room leaving the others confused. You closed the door behind and stood before your boyfriend. "I'm having a bad day with my clothes." You spilled the beans. Bokuto furrowed his brows wondering what you were referring to before taking a few steps back to get a better look. It was when his eyes widened finally understanding where you were coming from.

"Oh." He simply reacted but he was dying on the inside seeing you in such a short and tight top. Bokuto knew when to be serious especially when it comes to your comfortability though he was babied by you most of the time. Stepping forward, his fingers reached for the collar of your top, pulling it up slightly to cover your cleavage. Furthermore, he didn't like the idea of you walking around in school like this with your boobs looking as if it was going to fall off. Just then, Bokuto ran out of your room and came back after a few minutes with a grey sweater. "Change out of it, baby owl. Plop this over instead." He grinned. Nodding, you did what you were told and got to the bathroom to change.

Moments later, you came out of the bathroom dressed in Bokuto's sweater that oversized you. "Wah~ My baby owl looks so adorable!" Bokuto squealed and ran towards you. "Thanks for this, daddy owl. I feel so much comfortable." You grinned gratefully at your sweet boyfriend. "Mhm, I know right? You can come to me if you occur days like this again. I don't wish for you to feel uncomfortable in certain clothes." Bokuto pursed his lips. Melting, you motioned your boyfriend to come closer as if you were going to tell him a secret. Instead of that, you swiftly cupped his face when he leaned in and kissed him on the lips. Leaving a pink stain from your lip tint. "Why are you so sweet, daddy owl?" You asked before kissing him again. Bokuto's lips turned squiggly with bright red cheeks while looking down at you as if he earned a point for his team.

"Baby owl, why are you so cute?!" He cried while cupping his face shyly.

"Oi, Bokuto! We are running late!" Atsumu yelled from downstairs.

A/N: Imagine being on the same flight as them :')

Credits to the rightful owner