CH 25

Credits to ssmpn45 on Twitter

A pair of strong arms were wrapped around your body from behind and the sun shone into the room. The brightness seeped through your eyelids causing you to take in a deep breath before fluttering your eyes open. You angled your head to see Bokuto sleeping peacefully as his body rose and fell depending on his breathing. Shifting slightly, you were about to get off the bed to wash up when a hand held you back. "Where's my wife going?" His raspy sleepy voice sounded. A smile plastered your face and watched him slowly opening his eyes revealing those beautiful orbs. "Good morning, daddy owl." You cooed and sat back on the bed. Pouting, Bokuto was clingier in the morning as he shifted closer and laid on your lap for a while. You reached out to stroke his head affectionately and was about to give him a kiss on the cheek when a cry was heard from the room opposite.

Upon hearing that, you immediately leapt off the bed to attend to the cry leaving a confused Bokuto at how fast you were. "Why's my baby crying?" You walked over to your seven-month-old son. He held out grabby hands and you carried him in his arms. "Mama's here, Shotaro." You cooed and kissed his forehead. Bokuto shuffled to the room where you were in after washing up and was halfway there to his emo mode. He couldn't help but feel jealous that his son snatched you away from him. "What about me?!" Bokuto sulked from the door. You laughed and walked away towards him with Shotaro in your arms. It was when Shotaro reached from Bokuto and was gently taken away from your arms. Bokuto's lips curled upwards at the sight of his son and you melted at the sight. "I'm gonna wash up and make breakfast." You patted his sturdy chest and left.

Both you and Bokuto were married for three years after dating for two years. He proposed to you a year after you got a job with the help of the gang especially Akaashi and Hinata. He asked your cousin what you liked and whatnot afraid that the things he prepared weren't to your liking. Honestly, you loved anything Bokuto got for you. Earlier the year, you welcomed your son, Bokuto Shotaro (木兎 将太郎), starting a family with the love of your life was such a huge blessing. Shotaro was an exact replica of Bokuto. He had the same beautiful hair and eyes as Bokuto. People on the streets would instantly know they were a father-son duo by one glance. Bokuto was a great father always looking out for Shotaro making sure his wellbeing was in check. However, he would get into emo mode when he tries to coax Shotaro when nothing works. There were times Bokuto would tear up and cry along with Shotaro because he was at loss and he hated seeing his son cry. It was so wholesome and adorable.

"Ah~ Is it good, baby owl?" Bokuto fed Shotaro his bowl of oat cereal. Shotaro smacked his hands on the table and jumped on the highchair in response while smiling with full cheeks. Bokuto squealed lightly at the sight before smooching Shotaro's forehead and stroked his head gently. There was a time when you and Bokuto went out buying baby clothes when you were pregnant and he realized that he couldn't call you 'Baby Owl' anymore. "You're promoting to 'Mommy Owl' soon!" Bokuto chirped. "Yeah, that's so exciting! Thanks for the promotion, daddy owl." You nudged him. "Me? What does it got to do with me?" He pointed to himself. Both of you stood in the middle of the mall staring at each other and it took Bokuto three beats to understand what you said. "Oh, yeah. I got you pregnant."