CH 10

TW: Mentions of harassment

Bokuto's energy and gameplay were better than usual. He has been scoring here and there like nobody's business. "Hey hey hey!" He yelled and pumped his fists in the air. Everyone who was on the court panted and stared at him in disbelief wondering where he was getting all the energy from. "I need to rest..." Atsumu groaned while catching his breath. "C'mon, guys! One more game!" Bokuto looked at his teammates. "Dude, what drugs are you on?" Hoshiumi asked, wondering why was he more energetic than usual. "One more game and I'm off, guys!" "Where are you going?" Ushijima asked. Bokuto let out a cheeky smile before making twirling dramatically. "A date with y/n!" He jumped in the air. Hinata spat his drink after hearing those words with Kageyama showing a disgusted look. "You're what?!" "You heard me, Hinata! Your cousin is going out with me!" Bokuto confirmed what he said. "Wow, I thought you were going to die alone." "Shush, Sakusa!"

You were looking through your closet wondering what you should wear. A white cardigan caught your eye and you decided to pair it with a pleated beige skirt. After doing your makeup, you quickly did your hair, got changed and not forgetting to spritz some perfume. Both of you agreed to meet up at Harajuku which was a place that you always wanted to go especially in Tokyo. You received spam messages from Hinata reminding you to be careful and to go back home early which was funny because you live in the same apartment as Bokuto. Nonetheless, you took his words so he doesn't worry about you. Soon, you wore your white sneakers and left.

About 45 minutes of taking the train, you finally arrived at Harajuku station and waited for Bokuto. It was when you heard a familiar voice not long after your arrival. "Y/n!" You turned around to see that it was Bokuto. He was dressed in an oversized white pullover paired with black jeans and Nike Air Force sneakers. Though it was simple, he looked dashing as usual. "You look so cute today, y/n!" Bokuto squealed a little. "Thanks, Bokuto. You look not bad yourself too." "Really? I thought it was too simple." "No, you look good! I understand that you had practice earlier." You beamed. You wondered where was his duffle bag since he had a crossbody bag and that was when he explained that he asked the rest to bring it back home. "Shall we get started with our date?" Bokuto giggled in excitement. "Sure, let's go!" You nodded.

The date started off with Bokuto bringing you to a famous ramen restaurant and the food was awesome. He also shared with you about his day during practice like Hinata bickering with Kageyama or Hoshiumi chasing Atsumu around the court after teasing him. He looked and sounded so passionate talking about volleyball with the clear facial expressions that made him adorable. You too shared your day at school bringing up an incident that happened at the corridors when you were on the way to class. Bokuto couldn't keep his eyes off you and listened to every word that came out from your lips. He could never get tired of your voice especially when you were next to him.

Harajuku was known for its fashion and it wasn't one to be missed. Bokuto brought you to various clothing and jewellery stores knowing that you liked them. You were at a shop selling minimalistic items like accessories and small household items. It was huge which two levels with bright lights displayed and was packed with people due to its popularity. Bokuto was looking at some lamps with you discussing which would suit best for your room. You were looking at one in particular when you felt a presence behind you too close for your liking. Your sixth sense told you that something was incoming under your skirt and instinctively shifted closer to Bokuto while holding onto his arm. The tall male immediately took notice leaned in to you. "You alright? What's wrong?" He whispered worriedly. "I-I think someone attempted to touch me..." "What?!" He whispered shouted.

Bokuto looked around and noticed a middle-aged man standing a few feet behind you with his eyes ogling you. Gritting his teeth, Bokuto wrapped an arm around your waist protectively as a sign that you were not alone. However, the pervert didn't seem to read the situation and attempted to get closer to you. "Oi." Bokuto's voice dropped a few octaves lower and turned husky. He easily towered to pervert and stared down at him with a clenched jaw. "I heard you tried messing with my girl." He cocked a brow. "She was tempting me to touch her with that skirt of hers." The pervert answered shamelessly. "Listen, punk." Bokuto held onto the pervert's collar. "A girl wearing a skirt doesn't mean she's tempting you to touch her inappropriately. It's more of your self-restraint. Don't try to make such a dumb excuse and pushing the blame to her when it's your problem." Bokuto lectured and people started looking in his direction.

The pervert turned speechless as Bokuto loosened the grip and demanded him to apologize to you. However, the pervert just dashed out of the store making Bokuto yell at him. "I-It's okay, Bokuto." You wanted to end the tense situation. "No, it's not. I can't believe that jerk had the nerves to say it's your fault!" He huffed while exiting the store. "Maybe he's right. My skirt is a little too short." "Listen, y/n. Don't listen to that disgusting pig's words. You can wear anything you want and if someone makes you uncomfortable, it's their fault and not yours. Do you hear me?" He held onto your shoulders. His words sunk into you and warmth filled from within because they made you feel better and safe. "Thank you, Bokuto." You whispered. "Don't mention it, hm? I'll protect you." Bokuto let out a soft smile and tucked your hair behind your ear.

"Wait, aren't we supposed to get you a lamp?"

"Yeah."

"Ah!! Okay, let's go back and get it!"

A/N: Hi, this is my first author's note after 10 chapters. Believe it or not, I wrote all 10 chapters in a day ._.

Y/n's outfit

Credits to the rightful owner

Bokuto's outfit

(Chose EXO's ChanYeol coz they are almost the same height and look, their hair matches)

Credits to Spunky Action Baby!