CH 14

Credits to myanya

Credits to myanya

It was no doubt that the boys were famous in Japan for they were part of the national team though they belonged to different home bases. Sakusa stared down at the amount of fan letters in the lounge of the gymnasium with his disinfectant spray ready. Whereas the rest of the boys had their eyes lit in excitement and appreciation. They couldn't wait to read what their fans wrote to them. Kageyama's eye twitched a little feeling a little overwhelmed with the amount of letters while Ushijima kept his usual straight face. Hoshiumi and Hinata were jumping in joy while Bokuto chased Atsumu who had his letter. As usual, the letters were filled with sweet words and hearts were seen all over the letters. Three lines were seen on Kageyama's forehead making Hinata peek at the letter's contents. Hoshiumi proudly read his letter out loud and showed off a cute handmade keychain that came with it. However, Bokuto was unusually quiet as his lips were jutted with a slight frown.

"You look constipated." Atsumu snickered. "Ew." Sakusa groaned at the thought. "Bokuto, you usually make noises. What's wrong?" Ushijima asked in concern. Just then, Bokuto held up some coupons to a famous café causing a ruckus amongst the boys. "Get away! I'm gonna bring y/n with me!" Bokuto pushed Atsumu's face away from his. "Y/n..." Hoshiumi's lips curled at the thought of you, earning him a whack from Hinata. "You guys official or what?" Kageyama raised a brow. "Hmm... I guess so. We hug each other a lot!" Bokuto grinned proudly. "You guys... What?" Hinata's voice boomed and startled the others. "We hug?" "A lot too, huh?" Hinata's eyes flashed a little. Like how he was known for his speed, Hinata pounced onto Bokuto. "What other things do you guys do, huh?!" "Nothing else!" Bokuto cried in fear knowing how protective Hinata was over you. "You better not have any lewd thoughts because she just started university!" Hinata warned while gritting his teeth. "What? No! Never! Y/n's so adorable and innocent like..." "Like?!" "A baby owl!" Bokuto blurted.

Everyone stopped and stared at Bokuto while Hinata loosened his grip. "Huh?" Hinata cocked a brow in confusion. Bokuto rambled that you were like a baby owl to him because you were petite and huggable. Furthermore, you had cute antics that makes his heart flutter at the sight. He continued sharing some occurrences to back him up and soon, he was making a whole speech about you. "Dude, you really are a..." "Simp." Sakusa completed Atsumu's sentence. "Whatever, I don't care! I really like y/n a lot!" Bokuto huffed with crossed arms. Silence fell in the lounge before Bokuto stormed off with the coupons in hand and a very red face. He just blared out everything he loved about you to his team especially Hinata. Though he felt embarrassed, Bokuto felt good too because him able to say such things proved that his feelings for you were strong. "Well, someone can't wait to be your cousin in-law." "Shut up, Hoshiumi."

"Come in!" You paused the video you were watching to see who knocked on your door. It was Bokuto and he was fresh out the shower after practice. He had his hair down and a grey shirt which nicely wrapped around his muscles. "Hi, y/n! I have something for you." Bokuto grinned excitedly. He showed you the coupons and you instantly recognized it was from that famous café your friends have been talking about. "Where did you get these from?" You looked at the coupons. "Well, a fan gave them to me in a letter and I was thinking if you wanted to go." Bokuto answered sheepishly. "I'd love to! I always wanted to try their famous cheesecake." You nodded. Bokuto cheered in joy with fists pumped in the air as if you agreed to a first date. He was always excited about dates no matter how many times you guys went. It was just so wholesome and you loved it.

A/N: Oya?

Credits to novakrouge on Twitter