CH 22

Credits to KANAN_KING

*Words in Italics are spoken in English*

Sana came back from the washroom to see you on your phone typing away. She wondered if everything was alright and you cluck your tongue. Hinata texted you regarding last night's photo that Bokuto posted on Instagram. Apparently, he saw some mean comments and he wasn't happy about it. However, you assured him that you were able to handle it. Truth to be told, a few fangirls studying in the same university approached you earlier today regarding it. You ignored them but Sana wasn't having it. She was about to bust their lips from spitting too much crap but you quickly pulled her away. Athletes were considered celebrities too and Bokuto has been approached by the media on the way to the gymnasium. Thankfully, he was able to handle it professionally instead of panicking and switching to his emo mode as told by Hinata. One thing about Bokuto was that he would never let his guard down when it comes to you.

The last class ended and you made your way to the gymnasium to meet up with the boys. When you were there, fangirls were around the area and you decided to take another route. They must be waiting for the boys especially Bokuto. "Couz, you alright?" Hinata asked when he spotted you coming from the back door. "Hi, Shoyo. I'm fine, don't worry." You assured and approached Bokuto. "Hey, daddy owl." You kissed his cheek and he lowered his body to receive it. "The paparazzi's being super weird, baby owl!" Bokuto jutted his lower lip. "Busybodies..." Atsumu rolled his eyes in annoyance and slowly slid down against the wall. "We should exit through the back door later," Ushijima suggested and the others agreed. Bokuto asked if anyone came up to you and you couldn't lie to him. When you brought it up, his eyes widened in worry but you assured him that you were fine especially when Sana's basically your bodyguard. She would fight if things get too far.

After the boys showered and changed, the group of you stealthily made out of the gymnasium. You successfully got out without getting caught and held hands with Bokuto. You realized his grip onto you was tighter than usual but it didn't hurt. You knew that he was feeling antsy and nervous from how his features cramped too. Just then, you walked past a group of girls but didn't think too much into it. However, your body stiffened when you heard or rather understood what they were speaking. "Isn't that Bokuto's girlfriend?" "I heard she was supposed to be a K-pop idol." "Maybe she got kicked out of the company." "I'm kinda disappointed about Bokuto's taste in girls. He could have done better." "Right? I just hope Bokuto won't go astray because of her. You know how idol trainees are trained to charm people." Oh, they were talking crap about the both of you in another language thinking none of you guys could language.

"Hey." You stopped abruptly and called them out in a low voice. The boys stopped and wondered what was happening. "Thanks for your concern but I suggest you girls to shut up if you've got nothing else better to say." The looks on their faces were priceless and it satisfied you. "Oh, and one more thing,"  You paused and approached them as if they were prey. "You can talk shit about me but not my boyfriend." You growled and your once doe-like eyes turned to one that belonged to a lioness. Upon hearing your words and how impactful they were due to your tone, the girls scrambled away and left your sight.

"What was that about?" Hinata asked and got next to you. "Keep this to yourself but those girls were talking crap about Bokuto." "Only him? What about you?" Hinata asked, not buying your words. "I don't care, Shoyo. But if it's got to do with Bokuto, I'm going to protect him." "Okay, couz. Remember I'm here for you."  You purposely conversed with Hinata in English so the others wouldn't understand what was happening especially Bokuto. The last thing you wanted was for him to feel guilty and bad for posting that one photo. "What happened, baby owl?" Bokuto asked and held onto your hand. "Oh, they were asking for directions." You felt bad for lying. "You sound so cool speaking English." "Really?" "Mhm!" Bokuto nodded adorably. "I can teach you English if you want." "I'd love to! It'll come in handy especially during interviews when we play overseas."

"Is it me or y/n's vibe changed from a sweet to scary one?" Hoshiumi gulped as he happened to get a glimpse of the look in your eyes changing in a split second when you talked to the girls. "No, I felt it too," Kageyama observed you from behind. "She was like a lioness ready to kill," Ushijima added on. "I've got the chills, man." Atsumu held onto his arms and shuddered. "What happened? She seemed mad." Sakusa asked Hinata. Sighing, Hinata looked up to the orange-hued sky to take in a breath. He promised not to tell anyone and he was going to hold onto that. "It's nothing, guys. Y/n's voice deepens and her vibe changes when she speaks English in general." Hinata explained and thankfully, the boys accepted his words.

A/N: Ayo, it's true about the change in voice when switching to another language. My voice is lower when I speak English and gets higher when I speak Mandarin or Cantonese lmao💀 

Also, what was written actually happened to me when I was in Seoul. I was shopping with my mom and some shop owners were talking shit about my mom and I. I understood Korean and glared at them making them shut their traps LOL

Anyway, here's the Miya twins❤️

Credits to mieillee on Twitter

Bonus: Imagine if Osamu joined MSBY...

Credits to ah_1321on Twitter