CH 02

"Wait, wait

"Wait, wait. You are a student of that university?!" Miya yelled in disbelief. "Why are you guys overreacting?" Sakusa rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Dude, that is a damn hard university is get accepted in!" Bokuto replied in a loud voice. "You're so smart, y/n! What degree are you studying?" Miya asked curiously. "Business-" "I knew it! She's smart!" Bokuto leaned against Miya and held onto his forehead dramatically. "My cousin's the best, right? Not only does she have brains, but she's also super duper pretty too! Isn't that right?" Hinata had fists before his chest in excitement. The three boys became quiet as they were stunned by their youngest player's question but deep down they knew the answer. You blushed and kept calm while patting Hinata's back asking where your room was. Your cousin's eyes widened and remembered the important point as he showed you to your room while carrying your luggage.

You were shocked to see that your room was well furnished and to your liking as its theme was minimalistic with white as the main colour. The fact that Hinata still remembered your taste touched you though you have not seen him for the past years. He mentioned that both of you can go shopping to grab more items if you wanted but you felt bad. Hinata let out a smile and ruffled your hair, telling you it was alright as he could afford it. "Don't forget, your cousin's a professional volleyball player." Oh, right. He was. That reminder made you feel proud seeing how far he has come. From a young boy without an official volleyball team in junior high to a man playing for MSBY as a professional athlete with an official team. "I'm so proud and happy for you, Shoyo." "I can say that too, y/n. A friggin' student of The University of Tokyo."

Hinata and you got back to the living room and you followed him around like a puppy. You stuck close to him as he was your dearest and fun cousin especially in a house full of men. You were in the kitchen helping Hinata clear the dishes on the rack when a presence was felt behind you. Turning back, you saw Miya towering over you. "Hi!" Bokuto appeared behind as well startling you. "How do you feel about moving to Tokyo?" "How did you manage to pick up Japanese so well?" Those questions were asked and you were nice to answer them. "How old are you, y/n?" Bokuto asked. "Oh, I'm 21 this year." It was when fingers appeared before gasps were heard with wide eyes in horror. "You're so young!" Miya gasped making you raise a brow wondering why would they say so since they were young themselves. It was revealed that Miya was 26 years old while Bokuto's 27 years old. They asked how tall you were which was something volleyball players tend to ask. You replied that you were 153 cm (5 ft) making the boys stumble back a little. "You're a baby!"

Hinata arrived at the scene seeing the older males bothering you as his eye twitched. "What's going on?" He asked. "Hinata, is your cousin single?" Miya asked bluntly making you blush madly. Hinata blinked and eventually absorbed where was this coming from before taking a pan and chasing them around the apartment. You let out a slight giggle seeing how Hinata was being protective over you as usual since you were kids. "Dumbasses." A voice sounded from behind which came from Sakusa. "Looks like you are the most chill here." You guessed. Sakusa shrugged before sighing, "Maybe." His reply was short but it was enough to make you laugh.