The nightmare (part 18)

It was around 6am riddhima woke up & after freshing up changed into her joggers & went downstairs. Everything was calm  only the servants were up & doing their work. Riddhima as usual went for her running & then to gym, she came back till 7:30 am & saw everyone having their breakfast

Dadi- Where did u go beta i sent the servant to call u but u were not there the guards told that u went out.

R- I went to gym. Is it not allowed?

Siya- Ofcouse u can go but please inform the servant before going we were a bit tensed(looking towards vansh whose anger has calmed down now) We have a gym in the house u can go there also from tomorrow

Vansh's pov

Well she makes me mad everyday with her actions. I was so pissed off when i learnt she went somewhere this early in the morning negative thoughts started to come into my mind what if she betrayes me. But later she came all chilled as if nothing has happened. Thank god i controlled my anger Infront of her or else it would have been a problem now.

V- Next time don't leave your phone at home & go out

R- Ok (did he again get angry)

Dadi- Come join us

Riddhima nods her head & sits down

Ishani- I'm impressed riddhima i cannot maintain a strict diet so i refrain from gyming.

Siya- I think i should also start gyming so that i could get a perfect body like riddhima.

R- I can hardly maintain a proper diet its just it became a habit so i continue to do it. My body was same like this before i started to go to gym.

Ishani- Then u are blessed

V- So u are basically wasting your time & not gaining anything

Riddhima just stares at him & then continue her breakfast. While ishani curses her brother in her mind for speaking something nonsense, its her choice to do anything she wants.

Riddhima's pov

Everyone who hears this thinks that i do this for show off but they don't know its not for my body that I'll diet but for my mind to reduce my PTSD.

Dadi- Enough now u will make her conscious of her own body. Vansh also goes to gym everyday but u don't appreciate him.

Siya- Dadi its different for boys and girls.

Vansh's pov

Is she joking or what she doesn't maintain a diet plan at all she eats oily food & yesterday she was eating a whole big chocolate & still goes to gym. I really think she's a gone case. I better shut my mouth or else she'll start a fight with me & again blame me.

After breakfast everyone goes to their respective work while riddhima takes bath & gets ready

R- Take these out & return to the company & bring the material for mehndi within an hour, the decoration should start or else it won't be completed in time

The day passed like that & now the mehndi had started firstly mehndi was applied to aryan then others started to get their mehndi done while dance & songs were going on. Vansh & angre were sitting & discussing their work  & riddhima was going glued to her phone & deciding for a venue for her upcoming client.

Ishani- Angre u should also apply mehndi

Angre- No ishani i have work.

Ishani- U have to atleast write my name ( & takes him with her)