Gone (part 39)

I watch out of my cabs window to see the rain getting heavier by second like a tsunami is about to come and will envelope the whole city in it's cold form.

I unconsciously start to draw patterns on the window where there a bit of dust settled because of Mumbai's dust and pollution. When few drops of water touch my fingers and drips down onto my faded jeans i notice the window is slightly open.

I roll up the glass and again focus on drawing the random patterns i was busy drawing only to see i have written 'VR'. I lost my mind officially.

Grumbling myself some curses i erase it and dust my hands. Feeling gross that lost in thoughts i played with that dirty glass.

Why the hell do i miss him?

It's good I'm free but it's became a habit to see each other daily. Eat atleast one time together. Then him sometimes dropping me home or mostly dropping me at work.

Now i call him and he's busy to talk and then the time difference comes. He's sleeping and I'm working and vice versa.

Frustrating.

Our worlds are like two poles.

His status.
His choices.
His attitude.
His persona.

My,

Work.
Eat.
Hack.
Sleep.

Repeat.

My world.

Hiding.
Crying.
Panick attacks.

I watch as the cab comes to a halt. My destination. I hop out of the cab and
i quickly hand the momey and run towards the hotel. Not wanting to get wet.

Who carries umbrella. It becomes a nightmare when I don't find a place to keep ot let it dry. I run inside and the guard dressed like a criminal opens the large glass door.

Entering inside i wipe my face to remove the drops of water from my face and smoothen my hair. Passing through the lounge i remember when i met vansh here one day.

"Hello where are u" i asked getting frustrated. He was late and i didn't wanted to stand here like a fool and wait. It was better if i had went to the auction directly.

"Just five minutes more,okay. I won't exceed a minute" he said in a breath and i heard some shuffling and a moan through my phone.

"Eww, u are gross" i said hanging up the call. He was busy fucking some girl even though he knew he was getting late.

Sighing i thought to wait in the lobby. I was passing by when i saw vansh.

It's his hotel he can be here. I see him sitting with angre and nodding towards him.

He and his sign language.

I rounded the statue of some creature and pass a see through rotating door and walked upto him and kept my hand on his shoulder to make my presence known. He turned around instantly and looked at me .

"Riddhima" he said looked at aryan.Whom i saw just now.

"I was just passing by and saw u" i said not knowing what wrong did i do by coming here. It would have been better if i ignored him. He would have been busy.

"Dummy we are having a meeting" aryan said directing his gaze towards Vansh's diagonal side to only see a man sitting and staring at me.

"Oh sorry I didn't knew. I'm...bye" I said haistly thinking of running up the hills and also ignoring the fact that aryan just called me a dummy.